Please Steal Our Cupcake - People Want Them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought the cupcake liners at our Big Lots for $1.00. (Thanks nmwinn!) No shipping and tax exempt, too. The teal might go for guys and love the orange--pretty for summer!
picture picture please?
:)

What about a "NIGHT AT THE MOVIES, ON ME BOUQUET"

You can take a plastic Popcorn bucket, add white carnation with one yellow to mimic buttered popcorn. Add a bag of micro pop popcorn, a few candy bars, perhaps a DVD, print out a few clever tickets with your shops name on the header, one ticket with the recipients name, and one with a message from the sender. And you use all this in the design.

Ideas like this are creative and cover a wide range of occasions. By the time you take a family of 4 to the movies you end up spending 80 bucks. It's hard for some folks to afford this, so allow someone to bring a movie experience to them.

If you source it right, I see a fabulous profit for a gift like this, instead of sending just flowers, your sending an experience!

Attachments

• yhst-1126390689415_2036_960046.jpeg
    yhst-1126390689415_2036_960046.jpeg
    52.6 KB · Views: 19

Attachments

• 56_9241.jpg
    56_9241.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: Tracy D'Amico
still waiting on my backorder of cupcakes from container store WTF!? Anybody have any idea when they are back in stock ?!

I may just have to take it off my site until I get more, people keep asking for them!

I must admit, when I first read this thread, I really didn't think they would take off as well as they did!

Thx:drunk:

still waiting on my backorder of cupcakes from container store WTF!? Anybody have any idea when they are back in stock ?!

I may just have to take it off my site until I get more, people keep asking for them!

I must admit, when I first read this thread, I really didn't think they would take off as well as they did!

Thx:drunk:

I posted last week that our local Big Lots has them for $1/each. Hopefully there is one near you!

Nicole

Reactions: master J
This is really interesting...

As I was driving from lunch today, I was following an OCTA bus with an ad at the back that was guess what? The cupcake flower. And it was for 1800 flowers. The difference was that it didn't have the ribbon on top of the flowers.

I guess this idea was stolen from you too RJD.

Didn't realize 'til I got them back to the store (from Big Lots) that they are the larger ones for $1.00. My designer made one using 15 carns and we don't like them. They need to be mounded up much higher. Not sure how many carns they will take. Will post a pic when we're satisfied.

We do think the larger ones would be cute for Easter filled with Easter candy and a plush bunny. We've put 4" shamrock plants in the green ones, decorated them for St. Paddy's Day and sold a few already!

Reactions: master J
Thanks RJD! I didn't know this was an old issue. Nonetheless, I've gotten my first 30 pcs. of the cupcake containers from Big Lots and am on my way to creating my first cupcake flowers.

Thanks for your ideas! They're great!

lg1063850.jpg

I found these and thought it a clever idea to replace the cup cakes when that fade gets old. A good idea to encourage future resell would be to note on a product card that the container is a collectable item. Everyone likes ice cream bowls, I do.

http://www.kitchencollection.com/Temp_Products.cfm?sku=01063850

I just threw away a set of those at my house. Had them for 30 years for the kids...

Status
Not open for further replies.