Please Steal Our Cupcake - People Want Them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Vote candy cane and peppermint for best of show!

Adam,

The candy cane one gets my vote hands down. Of course it does'nt hurt to have a adorable child's face in there too! But its very nice and instead of a candle, one could use a pepermint stick in any one of the cupcake designs. I say this because there may be that one dipsh*t that actually lights the thing, burns down thier house and sues the florist. *Ya never know! Anyhoo, those 1800 cupcakes are on every single bus in Minneapolis/St.Paul, last coupla months they were pushing the floral margarhittas but now its the cupcakes. Which, by the way they stole from the Bloomery or someone else anyway so copyright infringement be danged. I'm gett'n me some cupcake containers too.

Here's my cupcake: No candle but now I think I'm gonna try a candy cane to Christmas it up! I used colored corsage pins for the sprinkles. :) Some of you have already seen this; I blogged about it and posted it on facebook.
smcupcake.jpg

I just sold 2 peppermint candy cane cupcakes today to a walk in customer...she flipped out over them, thought it was the greatest and cutest idea ever, I wasn't expecting that kind of reaction , wow, thanks Rich & Cathy, again, for the great idea....

She said she was going to a Christmas party and it was also the girls birthday, and she doesn't like flowers, but thought the cupcake would be perfect for her!

She also took business cards and coupons to display with it at the party, what a nice customer!

Told ya so!

Well, I'm not surprised, that was my favorite, plus it will last forever being Carnations. I just think thats the only one that really cuts it and I've seen about 10 versions so far. I think I'm just judging everything today. Not that anyone asked for my opinion, I just keep on giving out scores! You get 10 out of 10.

*nope, still not drinking Merlot in the budvase........yet

Reactions: master J
Robin, love the sprinkles
Master J--the candy cane and kiddo are just too cute!

Here's my attemp. I had some peppermint carns I was getting ready to toss, so I played around with a prototype.
These things are a lot of fun to make.
Thanks for the inspiration :spintongu

Attachments

• peppermint_cupcake.jpg
    peppermint_cupcake.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 84
Please Steal our Cupcake

I have just finished adding the cupcakes to my website for Valentines . I have a new cupcake specialty bakery that opened up less than a mile away. Their cupcakes are expensive but gourmet so I thought I would try this package for Valentines and see how it goes.
I have also put an everyday package in my Delectable Deliveries and the cupcake arrangement only in my Birthday section.
Unfortunately I ordered mostly the larger size container before I read all the comments and with the duty and exchange rate into Canada it might make it too expensive .

Dianne

Attachments

• P1010004-1.JPG
    P1010004-1.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 72
  • P1010026-1.JPG
    P1010026-1.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 70
Hi Robin,

I'm not just posing them with real cupcakes I'm selling them with real cupcakes as a package. However, the cupcakes will come in a designer box from Ooh la la bakery .They have a really colourful box and they also do a ribbon wrap so I will not be touching the cupcakes in any way myself.
I mention on my website that the cupcakes come boxed but I just wanted to show them what they will be getting.
Dianne

Hi Jenny,
Good Luck with your Valentine's cupcakes. They look great. I'm sure they will be very popular.
Both my Valentine Cupcake arrangement and the package with the real cupcakes have been selling like hotcakes and I am down to only two small containers left so I will be ordering some more containers right after Valentines and this time I'll get more colours too.
Dianne

Glad I got mine on the 11th..gotta get my pics done..sold a few for Valentine's day..

I had a few made for V-day sitting around the shop and they sold very well. Also the they were great for Valentine's birthdays for the folks that didn't want V-day colors or prices.
So thanks again guys. You Rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.