Please Steal Our Cupcake - People Want Them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJD

Feb 22, 2005
Butler
www.bloomery.com
State / Prov
PA
Just out of curiosity, I blogged about our cupcake arrangement. We've received hundreds and hundreds of SE referrals. People are looking for this arrangement.

We get the cupcake "papers" from The Container Store. Even paying retail, they're cheap. They come in two sizes:

Large Zigzag Pot

Small Zigzag Pot

Put these on your websites, blog about them, make it known you have these. We have them marked as a local exclusive because no one else has these.

Get to it folks!

Reactions: 4 people
Those are very cute! Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the info...I will be getting on this because the cakes are so popular...I am very glad you don't mind and thanks for the source on the containers that is what has had me hung up on this one..

Thank you, Rich, for your generosity! I remember your trials and tribulations with this product and a certain WS.

We will be all over this, too. Thank you for your generous shaing or the idea and the container source. I admire fellow florists who will freely share - blessings to you! :bouquet2:

Thank you!

We'd prefer if everyone used their own photograph--that way the arrangement doesn't seem so generic by having the same photo on everyone's sites.

Sold our first yesterday - now to find the time to get them photo'd & on the www.

thanks bloomery!

We originally were using a Tiny Taper, about 10 inches tall, but about as thin as a pencil. We have since switched to a regular 10 or 12 inch taper candle, and it works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.