Please Steal Our Cupcake - People Want Them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed the same thing - I tried to order last week and they were all backordered. I really need some lime green and fuschia ones - I hope they are back in stock soon!
LOL
I just ordered those exact colors, will see how long it takes to ship!
Hey, thanks again, those have been a small success for us, I appreciate stealing it from you :)

Do you guys still make the strawberry milkshake arrangements? I remember supplying our children's hospital with at least a hundred or so of these things a week. I negotiated a set price with this hospital to provide one for each new admittance. I bet your cupcake bouquets would be fabulous for little kids in the hospital. Take one down and show someone them around at the nurses stations in your hospital. I'll bet they can open a door for you.

I make an Ice Cream Soda! I just sold one today, bought for a grandma! along with the puppy and the shoe, it's one of the popular things I sell.

the best part is that I'm the only one in this town doing anything like these fun novelty bouquets.

I make an Ice Cream Soda! I just sold one today, bought for a grandma! along with the puppy and the shoe, it's one of the popular things I sell.

the best part is that I'm the only one in this town doing anything like these fun novelty bouquets.

Oh thats awesome. You know my daughters LOVE squiggly straws. You know what would be cool on top of that you make? A fabulous chocolate covered cherry.

We do the ice cream cone (smaller size) and the ice cream soda. As well as other novelty but we pull them out of rotation for a whie as the community seems to 'get bored' with them.

Then we pop them back out like they are new again.

Anyone else find this to be true??

Reactions: master J
cupcakes

We did tons of flower cakes for about 2 years, then nothing, we rotated back in the ice cream soda, did a lot of these for about 1 year then zip.

We are doing the cupcakes and these are big hits. We also will get cakes from a local bakery to go with any order and this is always a hit.

We also do for only local orders a "WONKA" basket. which never goes out of style we sell a huge ammount of these to schools, teachers, offices, kids. It is a basket arr. with carns, poms filler and picked into it are assorted candy bars, gum, candy necklaces, ring pops and other fun kid candy.

Anne @ Cricket's Flowers
Lexington, Ma

We did tons of flower cakes for about 2 years, then nothing, we rotated back in the ice cream soda, did a lot of these for about 1 year then zip.

We are doing the cupcakes and these are big hits. We also will get cakes from a local bakery to go with any order and this is always a hit.

We also do for only local orders a "WONKA" basket. which never goes out of style we sell a huge ammount of these to schools, teachers, offices, kids. It is a basket arr. with carns, poms filler and picked into it are assorted candy bars, gum, candy necklaces, ring pops and other fun kid candy.

Anne @ Cricket's Flowers
Lexington, Ma

Wonka baskets! LOL! Thats awesome!
I love that movie, both versions of it!
Whenever My son is eating too much candy I always say,
"Augustus my dear, save some for later!"lol

Status
Not open for further replies.