Proflowers counter attacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
In case I didn't make this clear last night - I did a bunch of reading to see that those of us participating wouldn't be penalized by google for participating in a google bomb.

I try my best to not run afoul of google's "rules" cuz yes, they do run the world.

And as far as I could tell - the answer is no - the bomb filters are set up to minimize how well they work, but not to penalize anyone for outlinking or participating.

Ryan probably has an opinion on this as well as he reads even more of these forums than I do.

I think it's a beautiful thing.

It's not technically a Google Bomb, since the phrase is relevant to the content.

A Google Bomb would be more like 12Bucks ranking for "no talent rip off" ... oh, wait ...

...and, even if it was considered a Google Bomb (which I don't think it is for reasons Ryan touched on), Google bombs are given low priority of attention as they don't effect the overall structure of how they pull results.

I can't remember where I read Matt Cutts say that, but I did read or hear (on video) him say that.

I read him (MC) saying that last night.

And speaking of no talent ripoffs - I noticed 12fux now has FTD arrangements on his site, as well as Cathy's still, of course all labeled as his in house (what house?) specials.

Maybe FTD will care?

I doubt it, since they already know about it. They might send a letter from the lawyers...maybe.....

Only if someone keeps complaining to the legal department, repeatedly...will they finally issue a registered letter from legal.
Been there, done it many years ago regarding logos etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.