theRKF

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2002
striderseo.com
State / Prov
DE
I need some suggestions:

As I noted yesterday, you are all doing a great job referring people here. I'd like to run another referral contest, something fun, but I need suggestions for a prize. Nothing outrageous, since the board is run out of my pockets ;) ... but something that might motivate people.

Remember, everyone has a unique referral URL.
(Looks something like: http://www.flowerchat.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=1) To find yours, visit the FAQ Page (button at the top of every page) and choose "What are referrals?" OR click go here: http://www.flowerchat.com/forums/misc.php?action=faq&page=2#referrals and read the last paragraph.

I can offer some web space, email address, discounts on domain names and hosting ... hugs, pint of beer if we should ever meet ...

But let's get creative. What are your thoughts?

How about your expertise on creating a web site for the winning shop the one like myself who don't know much about doing that.
Aside from that I am not sure...
Luc

I'll settle for the

"pint of beer"....
Remember that "sustained" growth is KEY here...to SUDDENLY create an "influx, and unmanagable additions in numbers, to this site, may slow down our ability to access it!!
Even "posting" may become a little more time consuming....
I don't think that much more than a million members should be allowed;)
Make this a group effort...each of us log into PayPal and pop in $5.00 bucks, and make the prize a 17" plasma monitor.
YOU get to "sell" a monitor, and we get to play the "lottery"...
Or better still, how about a year long "campaign", we ALL kick in $20.00 bucks, and then we send Mikey and Sandie to St.Maarten
Mike:thumbsup

How about this?

Send Mickey to see his Tigercats play:eek:face or for punishment send the lucky winner to see the Detroit Tigers:hammer:

No..no...PLEASE SIR...

don't make me go into that "bramble bush"!!
Here's my five bucks...keep it!:(
Mike ( my TigerCats are hurting me enough thanks )

I think members of S.A.F. should mention it to them that they could add www.flowerchat.com to various web directories they do, in both print and online format, which would get some more members for FC.

I was reading in the latest issue the other night about one of our boardies Tim Huckaberry and some of the companies he's helped.

I have a neat Toronto Sun Beverage chair I won a few weeks ago, that I'd like to give as a prize either for the Referrals or this weekend's OFC. Perhaps some lucky hard working Florist might like to win it this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.