rep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely your new hair color. JK

Now I'm gonna have to check my rep. Oh, it says that I have unquestionable character. How nice!

Reactions: 1 person
It's all about the numbers. The higher the level the less ambiguous the description. :)

V

twigster - yours says you have much to be proud of .... sure you're looking at the right tracy? lol

At one point recently it said I was slipping. I was like....wha...???
But then when I checked later it said something good. Who knows.
lol

Well - It sez I is in possession of what they call 'unquestionable character' - but I's biz a wunderin.....Is that a good question or a bad question?

lol

No changes recently to the rep system - no slipping, no fixing.

Sorry to disappoint :)

Reactions: Connie
run your mouse over your green dots just under your "groaned at 0 times in 0 posts" over there by your "joined date" and all that on the right hand side.

Ya think???

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Which, my friend, is why you are "a legend on Flowerchat" :) .

V

Reactions: bloomz and Palms
Geez all ya gotta do is hover your mouse over the green dots and the text will come up. Not a big deal.

:corky

Geez all ya gotta do is hover your mouse over the green dots and the text will come up. Not a big deal.

:corky
I found it by accident one day, because I happened to rest my mouse there while reading a post. :bouncy:

'sides, if we didn't have this free time, or make some free time, this would one lonely place, with no info & no friends & no reason to hang out.

I like all the weird little things we discover by accident - like a little treasure hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.