Announcement RIP Richard Cook

theRKF

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2002
striderseo.com
State / Prov
DE
I have just received news that Richard Cook, a long-time Teleflora and AFS field rep, passed away on Saturday from a heart attack.

attachment.php

A loving husband, father, son, brother and friend left us all too suddenly on Saturday, June 19th 2010 at the age of 54. He is survived by his beloved wife Sharon (Lespérance); daughters Michelle and Danielle; parents Douglas and Shirley Cook; parents-in-law Omer and Stella Lespérance; siblings Cheryl (John Sealey), Karen (Bill Shurben), Susan, Linda, Shirley (Jim Vaillancourt) and Diane (Peter Wu). Rick will be sadly missed by all his nieces and nephews Matt and Greg Sealey; Nick and Alex Shurben; Angèle, Céline (deceased) Luc (deceased), Chantèle and Marc Vaillancourt and Natalie Lespérance-Wu. He will also be missed by his dear friends Wolfgang and Jody, Geoffrey, Mark and Stefanie Jejna and Carol and Harvey Bauhs. Rick lived his life to the fullest, be it walking his dogs (Daisy and Charley) playing hockey, baseball, soccer, football or golf (5 time winner of the Cook Classic). Friends may call at Adams Funeral Home 445 St. Vincent Street (just north of Cundles Road), Barrie on Wednesday from 6-9 p.m. Memorial Service will be held at St. David’s Anglican-Lutheran Church 133 James Street East, Orillia on Thursday, June 24, 2010 at 11 o’clock a.m. Memorial donations to the Heart & Stroke foundation would be appreciated by the family. Condolences may be forwarded through adamsfuneralhome.ca

Any florist in the Ontario area will remember Richard as he was ever present at florist events, design shows and get togethers.

Attachments

• richard-cook.jpg
    richard-cook.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 61
Thanks Ryan... so sad.

V

And I'll say that I don't know anyone at Teleflora who consistently reminded us of the unique needs and desires of all of the Canadian florists more than Richard. It's a sad announcement, certainly. :(

And I'll say that I don't know anyone at Teleflora who consistently reminded us of the unique needs and desires of all of the Canadian florists more than Richard. It's a sad announcement, certainly. :(

I remember some "dark" times, when Richard always seemed to be the guiding light, and whether you liked him, loved him, or "tolerated" him, he ALWAYS wanted to do his very best on behalf of his florist members, and to lose him, at age 54, is a true loss, for ALL of us!!