Ryan please

Status
Not open for further replies.
your the best

you are awesome !!!

Ok, Time To Close This Tread

Listen to you FOLKS...Bloomz asked for a EDIT Button in a FORUM that did not have one. I said "NO". He makes an inquiry in a FORUM which HAS EDIT and the next thing ya know were talking about Misspelling, Babies, POS Systems, Stepping over the line with a Political comment and WHATEVER!.

Getting back to the ORIGINAL Question of an EDIT Button in the Political Forum, Look, if you want to spew your stuff about Politics than PAY THE PRICE if YOU CHOOSE to not VIEW WHAT YOU SPEW BEFORE SUBMIT!.

Just like CBS.

K A Hall said:
Ok, what about this. Let's say bloomz posts something in the political forum that makes total sense, he's right and we all agree. Unlikely I know. :)

How is he going to go in an edit and say something completely wrong if he can not edit the original? tehe!

That's it Kirk, I want to be able, JUST IN CASE IT HAPPENS (doubtful I know...), that if I EVER post something Shel agrees with, the ability to go back and change it.

I don't want to be stuck with that label.

Just for that reason, you have your button back.

Ryan

Gee my NAME AGAIN?

What the F*ck Shelby? You guys make me SICK.

Dang, I said the Forum of Political Posts should be with NO EDIT BUTTON but your NONSENCE targeted ME SHELBY in this last comment via BLOOMZ.

Fine, I would like to Withdraw our Reservations in the 2004 Ontario Conference at Nigara since I have expressed my view tonight.

Change your board which you feel that Bloomz needs but I will not be part of this NONSENCE.

Hey BLOOMZ can be????? an ASS Right? He has no problem calling NAMES.

Ok, hold up ... not to say you're over-reacting ...

But, I actually re-instated the button yesterday. Bloomz just hadn't noticed yet.

Ryan

Thanks Ryan, this is what makes this board superior, if I may say so.

It seems enough that one has to register thereby being responsible for post vs anonymous posting but then the ability to take back times when I say too much or too little makes it all the better.

Another blessing is when I get feeling blue, in the morning I remember what I posted last nite, without the hangover, thankfully.

I feel BLOOMZ is STIRRING UP CRAP?

Jonathon, you want to play games?

Why are you always referring to other people? Hell I just cannot understand YOUR COMMENTS in this Chat Game.

This FORUM TOPIC HAS AN EDIT FEATURE..

Look at you Man..you cannot read or understand the FORUM your in. And you want to be MY DEMOCRATE VOTE.

Here this also BLOOMZ

Another blessing is when I get feeling blue, in the morning I remember what I posted last nite, without the hangover, thankfully.

You find thats funny? gee I heard your a 55 year old old fart with many more problems than Flowers.

Ok .... fun's over folks. Issue closed - and so is the thread. This is getting silly and insults aren't going to make things any better.

Ryan

Infinite said:
Ok .... fun's over folks. Issue closed - and so is the thread. This is getting silly and insults aren't going to make things any better.

Ryan
Ya know, I thought we were all in the same game, same industry, and friends. Too bad, we can not channel the debate energy used up in these pointless banter matches toward fixing whats wrong with the industry.

I watched as this thread went downhill and quickly...

So much about so little...what a waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.