Ryan please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... I was under the impression that the political by-play was relegated to the political forum... am I incorrect?

V

That is correct, I think George should also be penalized as much as Bloom, and I think that is strike 2 on him.....
All of this over a edit button....Gee WHiz
Luc

That's exactly right, Luc. George has been warned again. Third strike is a 1-day suspension.

Ryan

Ooops, sorry. We were talking about the Edit button in the "Free for All Politics" forum and I did not realize we were in a different forum.

Infinite said:
For clarification:
The edit button is available everywhere but the Politics Free For All - that's the issue, the ONLY issue.

Ryan

It's apparently also not in the Dirty jokes one, and I have been known to have remorse over jokes that get a bit TOO dirty. I know the cartoon I posted was pushing the envelope.
Yes I have been acccused of having a crude sense of humor (of course by people with missing ones...)
It needs to be available for one to change's one's own posts for all the reasons above, so I don't have to do things like PM Ryan when I stick my foot in my mouth, or post something too vehement like I have done in the past.
We have floristboard and that is one of the problems with the format there, nothing can be changed and this is one of the things that has made flowerchat better, the functionality of the board software.
thanks for considering.

JB,

Flattery will get you nowh- .... well, keep it coming, and we'll see :)

Ryan

Ryan is not thinking straight these days.
With having his wife pregnant and now the baby is kicking a storm, Ryan has lost touch to the world outside his wife....
Good feeling....
Luc

your so wrong

George Simon said:
Well, I think Blue was referring to something completely different here, like someone being able to change his words and make them appear as his own.
If Ryan removed the edit button, he must have have his reasons. Maybe he doesn't want to be accused of changing or deleting anyone's messages.

PS - Whenever MAS, Advantage, Daisy, RTI, FAS, Eagle, Wings or any other florist software provider or user, wants to do a feature by feature comparison of their $30,000+ systems vs our under $1,000 system, I'd be happy to host it in the flowerSoft forum. ;)
I know this doesnt belong here but George get your prices right !! They start around 50 per month for mini MAS and a small system will run you about 17,500.00. Besides you get what you pay for..

I think Ryan is thinking...

'quite straight" these days....some of you don't even realize what his hectic schedule is like PLUS he is gonna be a dad, PLUS, he's looking after FlowerChat, PLUS, he's trying to keep his great sense of humour...
Mike

gr8vet said:
I know its early but congrats on the dad part !!! And oh well you know what comes with the territory !! :musical:

And I'm in that club with Ryan, so all the kewl people must stick with the kewlest massage board (oh did I spell that wrong, sorry I can't correct that).

I'm not real sure I like having a hormonal wife but I do like the edit button on the flowerchat board, just makes it head and shoulders over that other one.

im sorry

JB please accept my apology... I was remiss in letting all know you were a daddy to be also !! :musical: Life at 55 will change drastically for you. Put a side car on your bike and enjoy the world thru your childs eyes... Is amazing.
Just do me one favor. Register REPUBLICAN !!

gr8vet said:
I know this doesnt belong here but George get your prices right !! They start around 50 per month for mini MAS and a small system will run you about 17,500.00. Besides you get what you pay for..
What makes you think I was talking about MAS. Maybe I wsa referring to another system's price. ;)

Now George

George Simon said:
What makes you think I was talking about MAS. Maybe I wsa referring to another system's price. ;)
Then please don't include our name in the products that you were referring, unless of course you know what you are talking about in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.