Spellcheck anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Mr.Knife..

you are NOT alone in your attempt at preserving the best for your kids!!
I had NO reluctance at all when sending our son and daughter to a PRIVATE Christian UKRAINIAN school, where they learned the value of wholesome interaction, gratitude for the discipline, and elevating their own abilities...in an "unlimited" environment!!
I would only imagine, that SHOULD I have chosen the "public" route, what MAY have happened, and I CHOSE to honour that which I valued MOST....MY CHILDREN.
To do so, they grew up without a dad, who without shame, was on the job before they arose, and most often, did not return until AFTER they were in bed!!
The ONLY reprecussion I STILL face, to this very day, is that when they call home, they ALWAYS ask for mom first!!
Mike:cool:

Mikey, sounds simular to my experience. Making sure my kids know they have 2 parents, stil in the same house too. Seems to be a rariety in todays world. It's unfortunate that so many children have to live with the scars of their parents mistakes.

When I first began interacting with other people on the Internet it drove me crazy to see all the spelling mistakes. I (taking after my mother I guess) have always been pretty good at spelling. (Not a pro in grammer though) I used to win most of the spelling bees in school, etc. I have learned over the years to "chill out" when I see spelling mistakes because I know it really doesn't have anything to do with the content. What really helped me to not care is when I type faster than my fingers will go and I don't read it first. Have sent through lots of spelling boo-boo's that way. Of course it's because of speed and not inability to spell, but oh well. Being good at spelling sometimes feels like a curse. I am working on it.

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.