Thread Of The Week 15, April, 2009

Which post should win the Thread of the week 15, April, 2009 contest?

• [post=235194]OK My Bluff was Called about FFK[/post]

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • [post=235513]OK My Bluff was Called about FFK[/post]

• [post=235715]OK - question about Wire Services[/post]

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • [post=234756]F. I. S. L. O. F.[/post]

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • [post=236331]Just flowers order- what to do[/post]

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • [post=236787]How many thank customers for their business[/post]

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • [post=234662]How do we increase the perceived value of a flower arrangement?[/post]

• [post=235893]Dear Abby and donations[/post]

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • [post=236401]What are you doing with your POS[/post]

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Remaining nominations cumulated

Votes: 40 74.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

theRKF

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2002
striderseo.com
State / Prov
DE
Which post should win this week's nomination contest?

Choose from the topics (posts/threads) listed throughout the forum(s), and vote for your favourite post now.

What is Topic Of The Week?
Topic of the Week is a way for members to highlight threads that are worthy of special attention. Any listed topic (thread) is eligible for the Topic of the Week, and nominated threads may appear in the newsletter.

What determines a Topic Of The Week?
Topic Of The Week is based on a simple nomination system. Throughout the selected forums, members with adequate permissions can nominate their favourite topic by clicking on the award nomination button below the post.

The topics with the most nominations during the course of the week/month are displayed on this thread using the poll feature. At the end of the week, the first three topics with the most nominations are the award winners of the contest.

F. I. S. L. O. F.

I found this [post=234756]post[/post] on "F. I. S. L. O. F." interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Thread Of The Week 15, April, 2009"

How do we increase the perceived value of a flower arrangement?

I found this [post=234662]post[/post] on "How do we increase the perceived value of a flower arrangement?" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Thread Of The Week 15, April, 2009"

I found this [post=234701]post[/post] on "How do we increase the perceived value of a flower arrangement?" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Thread Of The Week 15, April, 2009"

F. I. S. L. O. F.

I found this [post=234756]post[/post] on "F. I. S. L. O. F." interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Thread Of The Week 15, April, 2009"

F. I. S. L. O. F.

Awesome Video by Modern Day Floral!!

I found this [post=234680]post[/post] on "Awesome Video by Modern Day Floral!!" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Thread Of The Week 15, April, 2009"

OK My Bluff was Called about FFK

I found this [post=235194]post[/post] on "OK My Bluff was Called about FFK" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Thread Of The Week 15, April, 2009"

I found this [post=235194]post[/post] on "OK My Bluff was Called about FFK" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Thread Of The Week 15, April, 2009"

Complaints Can Help Your Business

I found this [post=235248]post[/post] on "Complaints Can Help Your Business" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Thread Of The Week 15, April, 2009"

I found this [post=234662]post[/post] on "How do we increase the perceived value of a flower arrangement?" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "Thread Of The Week 15, April, 2009"

Status
Not open for further replies.