Underdtanding BLOOMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heather,

You've build a successful business and are doing well now. If I was to visit your shop now, are there any habits, procedures, conventions or such that you have in place now that might puzzle me (or any other first-time visitor going behind the scenes)?

If I was starting FlowerChat over again today, knowing everything I know now about running a larger forum, then I would certainly organize some things differently. Reality is such that we operate today based on the decisions made along the way. The Witness account is mostly used for automated stuff, and I hadn't given it much thought in years. Wasn't even on my radar when the Bloomz issue came up. After Tracy's post this morning, I updated the Witness profile.

Now I really hope we can put this to rest.

Ryan

Often in the past I too have been contacted by non-member companies and individuals regarding statements I have made on FC... I know for a fact that these contacts have been provided "cut and paste" quotes by other forum members.

Like for instance, if I were to bash a wire service, there are members here that are still loyal to those wire services, and they may choose to copy and forward my statements. So be it.

Ditto that, I have gotten "in trouble" here at FC from an outside vendor and was threatened with a law suit, as well.

Actually, I came very close to suing his business for the actions his company took against mine. in other words, he caused me lost sales.

joe

p.s. and it was a "cut and paste" job from a member here to the outside vendor who is not a member.

Exactly! That's why I want Wesley Berry, JustFlowers, etc all join here.

Test: 1-800-flowers sucks. Hello?

I don't know if I'm alone, but I certainly wouldn't be too happy with them joining FC. Goldfish, I do like you so I didn't want to give you a groan, but no thanks for this unuseful post!

I don't know if I'm alone, but I certainly wouldn't be too happy with them joining FC.

Well, too late! 1800F is already here. I don't know about Wesley Berry and JustFlowers. But my guess is that their stooge is also among us already.

Actually, I would love to have Mr Wesley Berry. Just because most of us do not like what he is doing, doesn't mean he has nothing to contribute. In fact, I think I learn more from someone I don't agree with, than people whose opinions I feel comfortable with.

Not so sure about JustFlowers though. But again, you've got to know the enemy to defeat them, so I'd vote yes if they want to join.

Back to those cutting and pasting our words and forwarding on to Wire services or where ever... DOOM on YOU! and POO on you!

That is just REALLY, REALLY chicken $hit and lame! anywho.. I just hate behind the back kinda people...

yeppers, there's a weasley here..... I don't check the "who's logged in" much.

Heather,

You've build a successful business and are doing well now. If I was to visit your shop now, are there any habits, procedures, conventions or such that you have in place now that might puzzle me (or any other first-time visitor going behind the scenes)?

If I was starting FlowerChat over again today, knowing everything I know now about running a larger forum, then I would certainly organize some things differently. Reality is such that we operate today based on the decisions made along the way. The Witness account is mostly used for automated stuff, and I hadn't given it much thought in years. Wasn't even on my radar when the Bloomz issue came up. After Tracy's post this morning, I updated the Witness profile.

Now I really hope we can put this to rest.

Ryan

amen ! there are always rats in the woodpile !

Status
Not open for further replies.