theRKF

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2002
striderseo.com
State / Prov
DE
OK ... first problem found :)

There are a few images that need to be reloaded, and our beloved FlowerChat style is missing ... but these are small issues, soon to be fixed.

Welcome Back!

Ryan

Reactions: 1 person
Infinite said:
OK ... first problem found :)

There are a few images that need to be reloaded, and our beloved FlowerChat style is missing ... but these are small issues, soon to be fixed.

Welcome Back!

Ryan
I also like the new quick reply (once I figured out how to use it) because it lets you quote other messages. Also when I searched for new posts and hovered my mouse over this post the yellow info box actually showed me your message. How cool is that.

Holy geez man, I heard this upgrade was good but there is TONS of stuff I find out everytime I click something. I like the reputation points (as long as it is used correctly) and the pop ups when you click someones name.

Reactions: 1 person
Cool to be able to see who is in what thread... lots of stuff to check out....

Seems all "modes" work well, nice to be able to switch thread mode, and see the list of posts..

This is going to take some getting used to...

I notice the moderators are removed ?? Also, "reason for Editing" ??

Getting there ... the settings for the old style got wiped by the last step of the upgrade. I'm going to have to play for a while.

Whew

GFLORAL said:
Hey it is getting there.
I SEE GREEN!

WHOA

It just turned to bright green!!!

I thought it was just ME :hammer:

Private messages...

Dang I had 170 read reciepts in there ????

Nice new features on the private messages Ryan !

Blue Oyster Cult said:
Are all the old responces gone? Man this is like having to learn to drive again!
It still acts somewhat the same just with alot of enhancements. All of the old posts are there. And also everyone needs to see their attachments In the user control panel. If you have alot of them there and they are not really needed anymore, it would probably be good to delete some. It would save on space for Ryan.

"first Unread"

The "First Unread" button does not seem to work correctly ??

IUs there still a "mark all Read" button I am missing ?

The Mark Unread option is under Quick Links at the top of the page.

BOSS said:
Cool to be able to see who is in what thread... lots of stuff to check out....

Where do you see that? how do you do that task? Oh never mind this is changing by the minute. Very nice Ryan

Drop down menus

COOL !!!

I also like the ADVANCED TEXT editor TOO COOL !

Can we set a default text per user ?
TOO COOL point and click color

Status
Not open for further replies.