Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOSS said:
Seems all "modes" work well, nice to be able to switch thread mode, and see the list of posts..

This is going to take some getting used to...

I notice the moderators are removed ?? Also, "reason for Editing" ??
I think Florist Board users will be quite happy with the Hybrid or Threaded display modes. At the same time, current FC members should still be able to find their way around with little difficulty.

Balloons ?/

In some of the lists "whos online" balloons pop up with the post comment, but only seems to happen on your posts Ryan ?

How

GFLORAL said:
Ryan See if you can use either one of these. I could have made upside down ones also but you can do that :)
How do you open attached images, is there stuff in the FAQ on them ?

BOSS said:
How do you open attached images, is there stuff in the FAQ on them ?
It's complicated ....

Ok, really, you just click them. I think G's giving me graphics to use for FC :)

Cute

Infinite said:
It's complicated ....

Ok, really, you just click them. I think G's giving me graphics to use for FC :)
Click'n Dont'n Work ! at least in his post

If you hover over the two little green icons there should be a message telling you to click for a larger version.

In this case, the images are already small and it will only open a new browser with the same small image.

Here's a sample image.

Attachments

• 19th.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 62
Ninteenth hole ?

Too funny.... does make a bigger pic tho...

The two in G's post do not do anything for me...ah well....

Like'n the change tho Ryan....thanks !

BOSS said:
Too funny.... does make a bigger pic tho...

The two in G's post do not do anything for me...ah well....

Like'n the change tho Ryan....thanks !
Hey Boss. That is because that is their actual size. All you have to do is right click the image and then save. I just done those up real quick for Ryan if he wanted to use them for his up and down arrows.

Double DUH DUH

GFLORAL said:
Hey Boss. That is because that is their actual size. All you have to do is right click the image and then save. I just done those up real quick for Ryan if he wanted to use them for his up and down arrows.
I get it ...they are buttons !! Don't I feel stupid NOW !

Hybrid Threading....

Very cool Ryan....

Being able to see the regular format, and also the threading, to see what reply goes with which post is very nice ....

And I do Love the advanced text editor.... for those interested, its in the User CP (control panel) under "Edit Options" and the last thing on the list...

Veerry nice

Like the changes, Ryan. Very very nice. :sofa:

Audra

Hey Great, Ryan.
I have wondered how 3.0 would be. Now I know. Neat features! :walking: Too cool!

I love i!!!!

Now I have to test driv ethis baby a few times to get going again, But so far I love the new features.
Thanks janis....we know she is the brain behind this man.
:boggles:

Luc....

jan is NOT the brain "behind" this upgrade...she IS the brain period, attached to a pretty face, and cooking skills!!
Ryan just does as he's told!!
Mike :SUI:

Color My world!

This is a test and only a test. Do not pass go - do not collect $100.00! Ok, now this is fun! George - change is good! I love text editing!

:bouncy: :paintplus In other words- Thanks you Ryan - I'm jumping for joy - I like it/I like it - painting my world with a :) on my face!

Suits you, Patty!!:thumbsup I had to sit and watch that (whatever) "pop"!

Status
Not open for further replies.