Announcement Volunteers Wanted to Test FlowerChat Stats

theRKF

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2002
striderseo.com
State / Prov
DE
You may have noticed that at FlowerChat we put a lot of emphasis on web sites and online marketing. And that is for a very good reason! A FlowerChat member wisely noted recently that while a lot of discussion and vehemence is directed towards wire service discussions, "the battle is the internet and if we do not win that battle then you will not have that chosen industry to work in any longer". So, while we wanted to cover a wide range of useful topics, we really try to provide value and leadership where it is most required.
fc-stats-sources.jpg

It is along that line that I am proud and excited to announce the beta launch of the new FlowerChat Stats web site analytics program for Pro members. FlowerChat Stats offers an impressive array of features, including:

• Real-time stats
  • Live tracking of a visitor's progress through your site
  • Goal tracking
  • Split-testing
  • Detailed user history
  • Tracking of actions like outbound clicks
  • Search keywords and traffic referral stats
  • Twitter integration
  • Integration with Florist 2.0 v3 Dashboard

We realize that there are many web analytics services available today, and a few of them are even pretty good - but we are confident that FlowerChat Stats offers a unique feature set that can't be easily matched by any free analytics product.

As we roll out this service we're looking for a few volunteers to get us started. If you or your web guy (or gal) are comfortable with cutting and pasting a few lines of JavaScript, and you really want to do some cool things with your web site while watching live data as people interact with your site, contact us today and request to join the beta team. Please remember, this offer is available exclusively for FlowerChat Pro members.

Well Ryan, I would be glad to volunteer ~ you go ahead and do the cutting and pasting though.

Will you need me to send reports or will you access them yourself? Will you be playing with the keywords on my site to see what works?

In other words, am I volunteering just my site or am I taking on more than I can chew?

Well Ryan, I would be glad to volunteer ~ you go ahead and do the cutting and pasting though.

Will you need me to send reports or will you access them yourself? Will you be playing with the keywords on my site to see what works?

In other words, am I volunteering just my site or am I taking on more than I can chew?

We'll set you up, and cut and paste (the code - not you). :)

Basically, you're volunteering to get a cool new look at data from your web site.

Reactions: anytimeflowers
I would love to!!!! I've been fairly good a cut and paste since kindergarten, but I do struggle to colour in the lines.
I spend hours doing this kind of stuff, right up my alley, just let me know.

Ryan I am interested but couple questions My site is not one of yours is that an issue? And I might be better suited for the second wave as the maple sap is going to bust loose here by next Tuesday and I probably will be boiling for several days stright so I might not be able to do it justice until the second week of April?

I would love to test... however, I have a simple Wordpress site that I manage on my own. Do you think I can handle the code part???

How comfortable are you in adding WP plugins manually? (Extract archive, FTP files, etc.)

I would love to!!!! I've been fairly good a cut and paste since kindergarten, but I do struggle to colour in the lines.
I spend hours doing this kind of stuff, right up my alley, just let me know.

No problem - there's a plugin for that.

Ryan I am interested but couple questions My site is not one of yours is that an issue? And I might be better suited for the second wave as the maple sap is going to bust loose here by next Tuesday and I probably will be boiling for several days stright so I might not be able to do it justice until the second week of April?

No problem - this will work for any site that can add some JS at the end of the page (in the footer is best).

We would love to volunteer.

Ok, you're in!

I would also like to volunteer!!! Sounds cool!

Thanks, Tina. What's your URL?

We will contact all of you within the next few days with your tracking code and login info. Thanks for signing up!

I would love to. I think I can do it with instructions. But you can set it up too. what ever, that is if it you still need more volunteers. Great Opportunity!! Thanks.