Announcement Volunteers Wanted to Test FlowerChat Stats

Ok, I think we have enough for the moment. I'm going to try and get everyone set up today.

Ryan... this is way awesome...
It is very cool... being able to drill down to the very location/company/school/whatever the user is logging in from is sweet. The data on search terms used is sweeter, and there's a bunch more stuff....

Very nice...

Oh I wish I would have jumped on this one, my site is still in development. This sounds AMAZING!!

Boss, you said you can tell where they logged in from, WOW can you imagine the target marketing to that location based on that knowledge.

I want to hear more, testers please tell us all about it!

Some snapshots of what you can do

This stats package is pretty slick, here's a few screen shots from this morning.

More to follow...

Attachments

• FCStat3.png
    FCStat3.png
    43 KB · Views: 64
  • FCStat2.png
    FCStat2.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 62
  • FCStat1.png
    FCStat1.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 65
Reactions: anytimeflowers
Oh I wish I would have jumped on this one, my site is still in development. This sounds AMAZING!!

Boss, you said you can tell where they logged in from, WOW can you imagine the target marketing to that location based on that knowledge.

I want to hear more, testers please tell us all about it!

At a glance, I mean seriously, at a glance - you see the server being used. Sweet.

Also, once you get to know the IP of somebody, you can NAME the IP. How cool is that?

At a glance, I mean seriously, at a glance - you see the server being used. Sweet.

Also, once you get to know the IP of somebody, you can NAME the IP. How cool is that?
Yep you can.... and more...

Attachments

• FCStat4.png
    FCStat4.png
    92.8 KB · Views: 59
If I am no longer seeing results....am I doing something wrong.

We had to disable the stats on your site for a time, as we identified (through one of your support tickets) that the feature was causing a conflict with something else. We'll probably have you back up and running soon!

Reactions: Missy
Can I ask a question? It has to do with the bounce rate. If a specific visitor has a 0.00% bounce rate, can I conclude that this person ordered?

A "bounce" is when someone visits your web site then leaves immediately. A 30% bounce rate means 30 out of 100 visitors left after one page. You have to eval bounce rates on a page by page basis, never sitewide :)

Reactions: anytimeflowers
I had volunteered for this at the beginning but I don't think I ever receive any information as to how be able to access it if you have room for another tester I like to give it a go.

I emailed you on Mar 29th with the details. I'll send the message to you again.

Should be room for one more. I'll email you with details.

This isn't included in V3, it's a feature for FC Pro members. However, it does integrate nicely with V3 :)

Reactions: mumsandmore