Wedding Pictures

I feel a little guilty posting pics of someone's wedding on a public forum, but this one wedding was soooo cool, I just had to share. It had an aviation theme. Check out the airplane in the background in the collage pictures of the reception. Crappy shot of the flowers, by the way, but hopefully you can get the jist of the wedding. It's actually going to be featured in Brides magazine...Yahoo!!!!!
Also...cascades seem to be making a comeback...we're doing a lot more of them! The last photo is a wedding we did the week before the aviation theme wedding.

Attachments

• pitts wedding 2.jpg
    pitts wedding 2.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 168
  • weaver flowers 1.jpg
    weaver flowers 1.jpg
    572.4 KB · Views: 186
  • pitts wedding 1.jpg
    pitts wedding 1.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 150
Nice.
Was all wired or is there a holder too?

Thanks Dore. Aaarghhhh...it was all wired and taped, and the five bridesmaids too!!!!

Here's the whole wedding party (sorry all - I don't know how to make them thumbnails)

4317_1103182153159_1634904386_235555_1066893_n.jpg

Hi Snapdragon-
What beautiful flowers...one of my favorite color combinations!!
May I ask what the blue flower is in the third picture, next to the iris??..thanks!!!

Thanks for the encouragement! I think you're seeing part of the iris. They were nestled among all the flowers and really looked different.

Reactions: Flore and ausra
Here's a wedding I did back in early April. The bride wanted LOTS of color and spring garden flowers. The bridesmaid's wore pink, but otherwise the colors were sort of "spring explosion". ;)

Pics are, in order: bride's bouq, maid's bouq, maid's bouq side view, ceremony arrangement, guest book table arrangement.

Attachments

• bright garden bride.jpg
    bright garden bride.jpg
    724.6 KB · Views: 112
  • bright garden bmaid.jpg
    bright garden bmaid.jpg
    566.5 KB · Views: 104
  • bright garden bmaid side.jpg
    bright garden bmaid side.jpg
    534.3 KB · Views: 93
  • bright garden arrangement.jpg
    bright garden arrangement.jpg
    821.1 KB · Views: 95
  • P2221139.jpg
    P2221139.jpg
    322.7 KB · Views: 85
Great job everyone.
I love this sharing pics stuff!!

Here was my challenge for the weekend.
The bride wanted a hand tie that she saw I had done a few weeks ago.
No, wait, she wanted a cascade. Better yet - both!

Oy, what a pain. I made and remade this d--n boka three times.
No kidding. I tried ivy - too ackward. Looked like alien spikes coming out. I tried ruscus too wild. I finally just put the boka in the cooler at about 11:30pm on Friday night. I couldn't look at it anymore.
Yesterday, I started to trim the ruscus. I called the bride and told her it didn't look right with the trailing greens. She was sweet and told me to do whatever I felt was right. I started to trim more. Then, I brought out the pigtail wire(I love the stuff) and started to wire the ruscus together in spots.
I put the boka back in the cooler and had gathered the stems together at the bottom while putting it back in the bag.
Kinda of liked the looked of it all pulled together. I brought out three stephanotis and wired and glued them to the gathered placed at the bottom of the greens. I figured that I could cut off the greens when I delivered if she didn't like them. I really wanted to give her what she wanted.
She LOVED it!! Wouldn't put it down.
What you can't really see in the picture, is that with the dresses right now with all the sequins; I'm now using the clear Lomey gems in the centers of the steph. Looks great!! I hope the photographer got better pictures than me.....
hey Cherrie, what kind of roses are those?

I cant figure out how to put a pic up.. someone please help the computer illeterate girl! BTW she cant spell either!

I am going to try some HTML... I know how to do that - Not sure if it will work..
NO.. on the workey..

All are from the latest country wedding - In a barn in "The middle of Nowhere Texas"

The Event side of MakeScents Floral Called... MakeScents Events handled every detail of this wedding - We transformed an "ole barn" into a spectacular reception venue. The lighting took days and was a real pain in the butt - but everything ended up amazing!

Attachments

• wedding Garland 2009 034.jpg
    wedding Garland 2009 034.jpg
    347.1 KB · Views: 106
  • wedding Garland 2009 056.jpg
    wedding Garland 2009 056.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 154
  • Amanda and dad.jpg
    Amanda and dad.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 111
  • Biggars Boot.jpg
    Biggars Boot.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 115
  • Barn.jpg
    Barn.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 102
Here's a few I got back from the photographer-- a March 30th 2009- wedding-

It's also a good idea for everyone to also post their wedding pictures to the image gallery too! They show up on google searches and may help you get more wedding biz. Just make sure to use good keywords and also add your website when posting to the FC image gallery-

I wish all of us would take more advantage of the FC image gallery-and post more pictures!

Attachments

• red roses bride.jpg
    red roses bride.jpg
    358.5 KB · Views: 143
  • bridesmaids bouquets.jpg
    bridesmaids bouquets.jpg
    359.2 KB · Views: 148
  • bridal party.jpg
    bridal party.jpg
    527.7 KB · Views: 160
It's official I can't post pic's.
I get an error msg that says report to Admin.and give what looks like a link.
I click on it and the site dumps me.
I would rather stay on than post pic's

Dee, have you tried resizing your pics. If this does not work, send them to me in an email and i will post them for you. I would love to see your work and would love for you to join in. Pxx

Just a few recent mixuture of bridesmaids and bridal bouquets. I am not very good at photographs but thought i would continue to share.

Attachments

• 100_0110.jpg
    100_0110.jpg
    817.2 KB · Views: 116
  • 100_0135.JPG
    100_0135.JPG
    350.4 KB · Views: 106
  • DSCF1351.jpg
    DSCF1351.jpg
    646.3 KB · Views: 112
Beautiful work all!
Here are a couple of my recent weddings. Funny that they were pink and blue; they remind me of a baby showers.

Attachments

• mia_maids.gif
    mia_maids.gif
    92.7 KB · Views: 84
  • mia_gaz.jpg
    mia_gaz.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 82
  • flowers-177.jpg
    flowers-177.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 82
  • carrie_bouquet.jpg
    carrie_bouquet.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 99
  • carrie_party.jpg
    carrie_party.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 108
  • night_cake.jpg
    night_cake.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 81
Of course--I figured it out as soon as I hit 'submit reply' on that last one!

For anyone else who's wondering...do the standard reply. Under the smiles you'll see 'my photos.' Click here & pick the photo(s). This adds a thumbnail. :D