Wedding Pictures

We had a 67year young bride this past weekend. What fun to create the florals for her 3rd wedding! BTW... I did the flowers for her second one too. Anyway, she wanted something very different and selected a duchess rose! I made it with orange unique roses and it looked wonderful against her taupe gown. and guess what, dd not get a photo. I sure wish i had. Not sure when someone will want one if I cannot show them a photo :-(

So here is a link to the photographer's site with some pics from my daughter's wedding in September. Not many pictures of the flowers, and remember her favorite flower is the white daisy so there was not a whole lot of opportunity for a designer. Simple, simple, simple but with a country-western flavor (you may notice her beautiful shoes that she wore for the wedding!)

http://on3design.org/2011/12/tasha-tim/

So here is a link to the photographer's site with some pics from my daughter's wedding in September. Not many pictures of the flowers, and remember her favorite flower is the white daisy so there was not a whole lot of opportunity for a designer. Simple, simple, simple but with a country-western flavor (you may notice her beautiful shoes that she wore for the wedding!)

http://on3design.org/2011/12/tasha-tim/

Looks like a good time was had by all! Very fun theme and I think the flowers fit perfectly! Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: anytimeflowers
So here is a link to the photographer's site with some pics from my daughter's wedding in September. Not many pictures of the flowers, and remember her favorite flower is the white daisy so there was not a whole lot of opportunity for a designer. Simple, simple, simple but with a country-western flavor (you may notice her beautiful shoes that she wore for the wedding!) The Bride gets what she wants even when her Mom is the florist!

Reactions: anytimeflowers
Bridal bouquet royal majesty.JPG

Just the kind of wedding I don't mind doing at all, I would do them all day long!

Got the call on Wednesday afternoon for a wedding the next day. One bride, two bm w/ 2 rose presentation, one bout, one small round cp in red, and one tallish wrapped bouquet for their vase with a single rose and six stems white mums. I used 17 standard roses, 3 spray roses, 6 carns, 3/4 bu cushions, 1 bu leather, 1/2 stem ruscus, one salal tip, some red pins, and a couple yards of ribbon.

Forty-five minutes TOTAL including taking the order AND delivering it ~ $150. Oh.....and it was all in stock, didn't buy anything extra. Yep, I would do these ALL day long!