Wedding Pictures

Two weddings this weekend. LOVE the coral and green bouquet, it's my favorite color combo right now.

Harman bouq.jpgHarman bouq 2.jpgHarman maid 2.jpgHarman toss.jpg
I didn't love this hydrangea bouquet, but it photographed well. And, ugggh... looks like the groom'sbout snapped when they pinned it. :(
282186_10150282360732430_272962137429_7699271_4868355_n.jpg

Here's a wedding for today. A little different: Tuesday wedding with a healthy budget for flowers and only 15 people in attendance. Also, not like our typical northwoods wedding-a little Twilightesque! The bride has long jet black hair and I'm sure looked ravishing! We would have preferred to have the rose orbs on shepherd's hooks, but she insisted they hang from the chairs!

wedding-two-candlabras.jpgwedding-candlabra-close-up.jpgwedding-cylinder-with-calla.jpgwedding-double-candlabra.jpgwedding-red-black-bouquets.jpgwedding-red-black-bridal-bo.jpgwedding-red-black-cake.jpgwedding-red-black-candlabra.jpgwedding-rose-orbs.jpgwedding-table-with-four-cyl.jpgwedding-tall-cylinder-singl.jpgwedding-tall-orb-close-ups.jpg

Jenifer... Yes it is.. A snow board. They were going to do all the wedding party that way, but it was going to be too expensive and they were having a hard time finding them.

Here are last week weddings. The purple and the white weddings were last minute when moms had to take thing of their plates. The purple wedding was ordered by the mother-in-law to be... she just wanted shades of lavender/purple and to use my creativity. She was so excited when she picked them up she was taking them straight to the bakery to show them off. The white bouquets were picked up Uncle that needed a job. It was scarey.. but they loved them. We delivered the pink wedding and the bride was thrilled. It was the only wedding I had on the books since about March.

Rachels Jr Bridesmaid.jpgBridal Bouquet Side.jpgHambleton Bridal Bouquet 2.jpgHambleton Bridesmaid Bouquet.jpgPatty Bridesmaid.jpgPattys Bouquet.jpgRachels bouquet.jpgRachels Bridal Bouquet.jpgRachel's Bridesmaid Bouquet.jpg

Beautiful bouquets Karen, really liked the one above with the pods and orchids, I love that look. Most of the weddings we have taken lately are last minute orders, partly because we are up the street from the local Mormon Temple and they just want something for pictures afterwards. Many of the gals don't want greens either, and I think that makes them look so soft and pretty, must be a different demographic from what you are. 18 red roses, nothing else, I would love to make it more interesting, oh well. No pictures lately either, I've been concentrating on our website and pictures of everyday designs. Manager turned me loose on that, I have been dying to get a hold of it for awhile now. Wedding photos were already up, but the rest was just...plain.

Reactions: LOTAKIDS
Most of my weddings are in the coming weeks up til Oct 14th. This one was a quick pop up, just bride and 2 attendants but I had a carn break off so made a bout for the groom (free of charge) just 'cause! 100_4354.jpg

Busy Day.. wedding reception (wedding was in Scotland), two weddings all are delivered between 11-1 tomorrow... Still have one bride's bokay to do LOL
100_4439.JPG100_4427.JPG100_4429.JPG100_4431.JPG100_4432.JPG100_4435.JPG100_4438.JPG

Here are some pics from the bridal expo we just did. I think it went over well. Surprisingly, the most popular bouquet was the one with roses, carns and standard mums! We also got a lot of comments on the mason jars we used as vases to hold the bouquets in...although that's not anything new. We also showed our basic rose package and quite a few brides were interested in that.

signs-of-love-tall-centerpi.jpgsigns-of-love-rose-package-.jpgsigns-of-love-scabiosa-rose.jpgsigns-of-love-sweets-jars.jpgsigns-of-love-rose-corsage.jpgsigns-of-love-bouquet-and-c.jpgsigns-of-love-cake-with-dah.jpgSigns-of-love-hydrangea-ros.jpgsigns-of-love-mum-bouquet-c.jpg
Signs-of-love-rose,-carn,-m.jpg

Thank Goodness... weddings done for now... Waited 5 days and 4 nights to get two yellow asiatic blooms (needed 8) subbed more mini callas instead..
100_4596.JPG100_4609.JPG100_4602.JPG100_4604.JPG100_4608.JPG100_4586.JPG100_4584.JPG

I like your greenery arrangements - give you a tip.....using sago palm in that arching movement......strip one side of the leaves first - You get a more graceful flow

Remember a while back that I talked about a wedding that had 4 junior bridesmaids.....ranging in age from 2 to 4........and how she had originally thought about having them wear a small wrist corsage. I told her that a girl that young would probably not like that and might cause a scene and play with the corsage and mess it up. What I suggested is to add a cluster of flowers to a small bear that the girl could hold. They would feel more comfortable holding the bear, it's something they can keep, the flowers are attached to the ribbon so it can be removed later. Not to mention how cute they will look holding their bear in the photos. Well, here is one of the bears from that wedding.
DSC02089.jpg

Remember a while back that I talked about a wedding that had 4 junior bridesmaids.....ranging in age from 2 to 4........and how she had originally thought about having them wear a small wrist corsage. I told her that a girl that young would probably not like that and might cause a scene and play with the corsage and mess it up. What I suggested is to add a cluster of flowers to a small bear that the girl could hold. They would feel more comfortable holding the bear, it's something they can keep, the flowers are attached to the ribbon so it can be removed later. Not to mention how cute they will look holding their bear in the photos. Well, here is one of the bears from that wedding.
View attachment 15419
Love that idea, Ricky! So simple it makes me think, Duh, Why didn't I think of that?