Wedding Pictures

Great pictures. We just released our brochure to florists and would love to use some of the pictures in the future. Please contact me if that is an option. As of now all pictures are ours and florists share the piece. I am very impressed with your pictures. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Art
941-308-3117

Black Wedding

This bride (two weeks ago) wanted a black bouquet - we accommodated with black mini-callas, black ostrich feathers, rhinestone sprays, etc. She LOVED it.

The bridesmaid bouquets (which were done by sister-in-law) were permanent botanical white daisies with black centers, tied with the black & white polka dot ribbon I found for them.

Same ribbon wrapped the stems of the bouts, which I did and were real flowers.

Attachments

• DSC_0019.JPG
    DSC_0019.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC_0011.JPG
    DSC_0011.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC_0004-1.JPG
    DSC_0004-1.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC_0025.JPG
    DSC_0025.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 28
Memorial Day weekend wedding

This was a wedding we did last weekend. Bride's bouquet is 3-1/2 sprays of white cymbidiums - HEAVY!!! Bridesmaids carried small bouquets of white mini-callas and white cymbidiums. Toss bouquet was "exploding" kind - made in 6 segments tied together. When the bride when to toss the bouquet, she pulled the ribbon holding them together and threw! It was a big surprise to the guests. She didn't have any corsages or bouts.

Reception was NO FLOWERS. Only iron candelabras (which she rented for cost, and which I now own 25 of) with curly willow stems, floating candles and votives on the table. Once the sun went down, the effect was stunning!

Attachments

• DSC_0008-1.JPG
    DSC_0008-1.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC_0015.JPG
    DSC_0015.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC_0002.JPG
    DSC_0002.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC_0001-1.JPG
    DSC_0001-1.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC_0008.JPG
    DSC_0008.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC_0005.JPG
    DSC_0005.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC_0013.JPG
    DSC_0013.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC_0006-1.JPG
    DSC_0006-1.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 31
Oh yeah. Forgot to mention the kid centerpieces. They were going to have about 35 kids at the reception, so they set up 3 tables with paper tablecloths just for the kids. Our centerpieces included candy, stickers and crayons.

Reactions: Dee Dee
Adam,

I always love your videos. I wondered how you found music that you could use on youtube but then I noticed you have your own band .You are so lucky you are talented in many areas. Whenever I do a youtube video the music is the hardest thing. I don't like the ones that youtube has to switch to and any music that is allowed is usually not so good. I even bought some allowable music once but wasn't very happy with it. I had wanted to use a popular artist's song but which really went well with the bouquets but I had to switch it out to some boring music that changed the whole effect.

Dianne

Actually Dianne. I use tons of artists for my background music. Some bands allow it. Like a band like pearl jam doesn't care. I've used tons of band and never had issues. YouTube will block any artist who doesn't want their music used without permission

I could be wrong but I've never been warned for using others music yet

Also when I use a band it promotes their song and someone has option to buy it. So they have chance to sell there music every time my video is viewed.

I guess I've just been unlucky in the artists I wanted to use-like Queen Latifa- What love has joined together- for my wedding video. I did get away with one group that were from South America and this Christmas I did get away with some Christmas music by Kenny G but most of my selections haven't been permitted.Its hard to know who you can or can't use.

Dianne

A few pictures from recent weddings..

Picture 1 and 2 were from a wedding at the end of April.

Picture 3 and 4 were from a wedding this past weekend.

And the head table arrangement was for a shower yesterday.

Attachments

• photo-2.JPG
    photo-2.JPG
    503.6 KB · Views: 23
  • photo-4.JPG
    photo-4.JPG
    560.2 KB · Views: 23
  • photo-3.JPG
    photo-3.JPG
    465.4 KB · Views: 23
  • photo-5.JPG
    photo-5.JPG
    474.5 KB · Views: 24
  • photo-6.JPG
    photo-6.JPG
    503.5 KB · Views: 22
A few of our recent weddings. Love the Gerbera/ rose bokay from this past weekend.

Attachments

• Moms wristlets.jpg
    Moms wristlets.jpg
    776.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Brides bouquet.jpg
    Brides bouquet.jpg
    457 KB · Views: 16
  • Grooms bout..jpg
    Grooms bout..jpg
    693.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Brides Bokay.jpg
    Brides Bokay.jpg
    780.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Bridal bouquet.jpg
    Bridal bouquet.jpg
    679.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Beautiful Bride.jpg
    Beautiful Bride.jpg
    575.4 KB · Views: 20
  • vase covered with twigs for head table.jpg
    vase covered with twigs for head table.jpg
    447.5 KB · Views: 17
  • june 6 20117.jpg
    june 6 20117.jpg
    479.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 6-4-2011 wedding.jpg
    6-4-2011 wedding.jpg
    516.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Centerpiece.jpg
    Centerpiece.jpg
    483.2 KB · Views: 16
  • wrapped bokay handle.jpg
    wrapped bokay handle.jpg
    441.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Bridal party flowers.jpg
    Bridal party flowers.jpg
    827.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Attendants.jpg
    Attendants.jpg
    784.2 KB · Views: 16

Attachments

• Red Flower Table Centerpiece by Belvedere Flowers.jpg
    Red Flower Table Centerpiece by Belvedere Flowers.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 34
  • Red Flower Table Centerpiece by Belvedere Flowers 6.jpg
    Red Flower Table Centerpiece by Belvedere Flowers 6.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Red Flower Table Centerpiece by Belvedere Flowers 3.jpg
    Red Flower Table Centerpiece by Belvedere Flowers 3.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Red Flower Table Centerpiece by Belvedere Flowers 7.jpg
    Red Flower Table Centerpiece by Belvedere Flowers 7.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Red Flower Table Centerpiece by Belvedere Flowers 9.jpg
    Red Flower Table Centerpiece by Belvedere Flowers 9.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 33
P6185510.jpgP6165485.jpgP6165489.jpgP6185505.jpg P6185524.jpg P6185502.jpgP6185514.jpgP6185515.jpg
Today's wedding was one of the most fun I've done. The bride is an artist, and she had a great vision for her day. The location is one of my favorites, Leach Botanical Garden. Even though it was sprinking all day, she still wanted to have an outdoor ceremony. Normally white weddings bore me, but in this setting I loved it!

Attachments

• Hot pink & orange wedding flowers for Aronimin Golf Club in Newtown Square PA 10.jpg
    Hot pink & orange wedding flowers for Aronimin Golf Club in Newtown Square PA 10.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 22
  • Hot pink & orange wedding flowers for Aronimin Golf Club in Newtown Square PA 3.jpg
    Hot pink & orange wedding flowers for Aronimin Golf Club in Newtown Square PA 3.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Hot pink & orange wedding flowers for Aronimin Golf Club in Newtown Square PA 4.jpg
    Hot pink & orange wedding flowers for Aronimin Golf Club in Newtown Square PA 4.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Hot pink & orange wedding flowers for Aronimin Golf Club in Newtown Square PA 7.jpg
    Hot pink & orange wedding flowers for Aronimin Golf Club in Newtown Square PA 7.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Hot pink & orange wedding flowers for Aronimin Golf Club in Newtown Square PA 9.jpg
    Hot pink & orange wedding flowers for Aronimin Golf Club in Newtown Square PA 9.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 18