Wedding Pictures

Just a few of the last pics that brides have sent.
IMG_0112 Elizabeth W.jpgIMG_9942 Elizabeth W.jpgIMG_7999 Elizabeth W.jpgIMG_9905 Elizabeth W.jpg
The centerpieces were my husbands first attempt at an arrangement. I thought they turned out great.
Brown_Wedding231_DSC4892.jpgBrown_Wedding570_DSC5441.jpgBrown_Wedding613_DSC5529.jpg
Totally loved the blue and red, it was a fun wedding.
Stephanie with bouquets.jpgStephanie, Billy and Cameron.jpgStephanie with Cameron 2.jpg
Still have about 20 brides we are waiting on pictures from. Can't wait to get those in.

Did a wedding show this weekend... here are the pics. I took the advice of some of you and did sort of a theme, I went with green and purple. Got a lot of feedback of the feathered bouquet - it's an attention getter, even though I've only done two bouquets with feathers. Lots of response to the succulents, too.
2011 First. Show Booth 4.jpg2011 Fistenburg show 1.jpg2011 First. Show booth.jpgwhite green bouq.jpgpurple succulent bouq 2.jpg2011 First. Show booth 3.jpghyd orchid bouq..jpgpink feathered bouq.JPGpurple white ceremony.jpgbasic center purple.jpgwoodland center 2.jpgwoodland center 2 c up.jpg
pencil.png

Attachments

• pink vineyard bouquet.jpg
    pink vineyard bouquet.jpg
    433.7 KB · Views: 28
  • purple succulent bouqu.jpg
    purple succulent bouqu.jpg
    505.5 KB · Views: 26
Centerpiece web.jpgSilver Kissing Ball web.jpgBridesmaid Bouquet on table web.jpgAisle decor web.jpgBrittanys bouquets web.jpgGrooms bout web.jpgBrittanys Bouquet web.jpgRunning thru snow web.jpgI want to share the wedding I did on February 26 for a brideBridesmaid Bouquet web.jpg I never met... only email with her and her mom. After a ton of them... here is what I came up with for her. I was so nerves delivering them but Brittany's Brooche web.jpgthey loved everything!!!! The tempurature was below freezing and never got above 30 and it did snow. I love the picture of the Bride running.

Brittany Bridal Party web.jpg

Wow, how did you get lamb's ear this time of year in the Northwest? Beautiful bouquets!

Wow, how did you get lamb's ear this time of year in the Northwest? Beautiful bouquets!

Thank you tuberose.... I was feeling panicky because the dusty miller was one of the most important parts of her bouquet along with everything else and so was the striped lily grass. When I found out on Tuesday.. that I wasn't going to get either, I started calling nurserys but no one had the dusty miller yet.. Called one grower in the area and he had some but would only sell me $100 min and not just a flat.. his loss.. I had cash.
I called Mocha Rose late Thursday Morning about another questions and told her about my dilema... She said she had saw both of those on Mayesh Wholesales price list... So as soon as I got off the phone, I called Mayesh and they sent me georeous Dusty and striped lily grass over night.. they are my heros!!! Yes it probably cost a little more in the end.. but I had one very happy bride so in the long run, it was worth it!!

Reactions: Tuberose
Beautiful bouquet ChuckG! I love the picture of the groom holding everything. I wonder if he's thinking, yeah i'm gonna be carrying her crap for the rest of my life?

Reactions: ChuckG
Karen - that bouquet is gorgeous! How did you get the lily of the valley to sit so high in the bouquet, did you wire it to a stem?
Emily

Here are a few from a recent wedding. The bride is very natural girl and wanted a "gathered, natural, non formal look". The pussy willows are local and had a special meaning as her and her brother and sister used to help her mom cut pussy willows for wreaths. Two shades of sage green for the girls dresses.

Toni-and-Eric-maids-bouquet.jpgToni-and-Eric-bout.jpgToni-and-Eric-Bridal-bouque.jpg

Attachments

• Plautz-wedding-Elizabeth-on.jpg
    Plautz-wedding-Elizabeth-on.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Plautz-wedding-bride-and-gr.jpg
    Plautz-wedding-bride-and-gr.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 19
  • Plautz-wedding-Elizabeth-wi.jpg
    Plautz-wedding-Elizabeth-wi.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Plautz-wedding-all-bouquets.jpg
    Plautz-wedding-all-bouquets.jpg