Wesley Berry ... again..

Mikey, when will you take down your Christmas Tree???

I was speaking to someone at TF Headquarters in Toronto. She told me if I reject, it cost me, If I get the sender to cancel it doesnt cost the sender and myself money.
Sometime you have to reject because these OG do not understand the word NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
July
FTD will charge for both rejects and cancels, and you have to call them to get get credits on the charges.....it's a PITA, but, at least they do not hesitate to credit you!

We all complain, but if you are accepting orders from the OGs, you are helping them succeed. My shop does not accept the orders, plain & simple. I don't care if someone else in my area wants to fill them, they can have the orders. I know that I am not helping them to succeed. If we all did this, there would be no business for them. Just sayin...something to think about before Mothers Day.

We all complain, but if you are accepting orders from the OGs, you are helping them succeed. My shop does not accept the orders, plain & simple. I don't care if someone else in my area wants to fill them, they can have the orders. I know that I am not helping them to succeed. If we all did this, there would be no business for them. Just sayin...something to think about before Mothers Day.
I am with you on this one. They dont get any service with me.

Reactions: christi_dellarobbia
to all the road warriors out there....there`s a large segment of our industry that sadly, relies on incoming, and the OG`s and dÒG`s willingly provide their route to demise!......how many folks have moaned and complained that they quit a service, because they NEVER or almost never get a cheque from `them`.....who`s `them`?? The floral industry is fraught with useless,thoughtless "florists"(those that think they know) that provide the gravy train for the order collectors!
I think the proper move, would be to rid our industry of the lame,lazy,and unindustrious that have flower shops, and are too stupid to "know" how they work!
No more lame and lazies, no more OG's......

The saddest part is that the WS doesn't drive a shop out of business. It keeps them just barely holding on.

Update of the guy WB cheated out of money and flowers at Valentines. His CC Company did a charge back which WB denied, however WB did send him a refund 3 months later with a 30% coupon of his next order. There won't be a next order with them. We delivered 4 dozen roses to his wife yesterday for her BD. We've made a lifetime customer.

Update of the guy WB cheated out of money and flowers at Valentines. His CC Company did a charge back which WB denied, however WB did send him a refund 3 months later with a 30% coupon of his next order. There won't be a next order with them. We delivered 4 dozen roses to his wife yesterday for her BD. We've made a lifetime customer.

Liza, that's it L C V (Lifetime client of value)