Announcement What Happens Feb 1st

theRKF

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2002
striderseo.com
State / Prov
DE
As the deadline of Jan 31st approaches for FlowerChat members without a subscription, I thought it would be helpful to outline what's going to happen on Feb 1st.

Members with free accounts will be limited to accessing the following forums:
  • News & Announcements
  • Suggestions
  • New Member Introductions
  • Wire Service (read only)
  • Chat
(Please note that this list is subject to change at any time. I will be monitoring these forums to ensure that posts remain on-topic.) Free accounts will also have a very low PM capacity.

Subscriptions grant access to all forums, expanded Private Messaging, blogs, customizable profiles, the gallery, directory and premium content from our expert authors.

Questions and feedback are welcome in this thread or by PM.

Did my $20 start already? or does it start Feb 1st? I'm so confused

Paid members have had more features and access since Jan 12th. Some features were reduced or removed from the free accounts at that date, and the further reduction will happen Feb 1st.

Members who purchased a one-month subscription in January are covered through February.

I know what's happening on February 1st....I am having dinner with some of my favourite flowerchat friends and I can't wait!!!

Sorry Ryan, continue with what this thread is for!!!

I know what's happening on February 1st....I am having dinner with some of my favourite flowerchat friends and I can't wait!!!

Lookin' forward to it!!

see you there...off to the gift show!

Ryan,

Why are you allowing a paid member to PM a unpaid member knowing that the unpaid member CANNOT READ THE MESSAGE ???????????????????????

I have 2 messages that I cannot read. Rest assured I will contact her directly.

Hugh

PS To all my friends here, "Long May Your Big Jib Draw" and I'll see you on the other boards.

That's a good question Rock.......What good is a PM if you can't see it or read it? The Pm certainly has no value for you if you can't open it to read it and it has no value to the sender because what they wanted to say is going to be ignored.

A little glitch in the system Ryan?

Not a glitch :)

Free members can still use PMs, they just have a smaller inbox and outbox. If I had to guess, I'd say that Rock's mail box is full, and the system sent him a message saying "Flower123 tried to send you a PM but your box is full."

Ryan,

I didn't think it was a glitch either.

I dumped all my mail last week so the boxes are empty except for the messages I cannot read.

I did not receive any notice from the system telling me "Flower123 tried to send you a PM but your box is full."

Since you're not allowing me to see any messages please disable my PM mailbox so other members don't think I received a message and ignored it (which I never do).

Thank you

Hugh

Why are you allowing a paid member to PM a unpaid member knowing that the unpaid member CANNOT READ THE MESSAGE ???????????????????????
I have 2 messages that I cannot read. Rest assured I will contact her directly.
I dumped all my mail last week so the boxes are empty except for the messages I cannot read.
I did not receive any notice from the system telling me "Flower123 tried to send you a PM but your box is full."
Since you're not allowing me to see any messages please disable my PM mailbox so other members don't think I received a message and ignored it (which I never do).

Hugh,

I've checked your account and there is no reason why you can't access your PMs.

Instead of accusations, can we try to resolve this by addressing the issue? Is there an error message that you're seeing?

The Shield and "sorry you can't see this thread, You must Subscribe"

That shield appears on threads, not private messages.

It appears in these messages. Send me an email and I'll attach a screen shot.

it's not only Rock.

i can't read any of my pm's either. ftr: i only have 9 ins and 10's outs in storage

Joe,

Can you give me more detail? Can you see your inbox? At what point do you encounter a problem?

So far I have been unable to recreate the problem using a test account with the same access.

Reactions: Rock
Thank you; I can see my PM's now.