Status
Not open for further replies.

BBJ (Big Bad John)

Flower Dude
Oct 31, 2002
Chesterville
State / Prov
ON
Christmas table center you would make in your shop including delivery?.......

candle.gif

Wishing you all very MERRY CHRISTMAS from Our Shop to Yours.
"God Bless all the Real Florists"

Hey BJ, did you get one of those people who wanted a 20.00 centrepiece today???
We start at 34.95 + 6.00 local del; cash and carry 29.95.
Did you send us this !@#$ snow today? Had to let everyone go home 4 pm and most everything closed and the forecast for tomorrow is no better!!!!

Originally posted by Rock
Hey BJ, did you get one of those people who wanted a 20.00 centrepiece today???
We start at 34.95 + 6.00 local del; cash and carry 29.95.
Did you send us this !@#$ snow today? Had to let everyone go home 4 pm and most everything closed and the forecast for tomorrow is no better!!!!

Would rather have some SNOW...NONE here, don;t look or feel like Christmas...

Woke up to 1/4" of ICE on EVERYTHING today....carpy weather....

$35.OO CENTEPIECE HERE PLUS DELIVERY WITH CANDLE $40.00
WEATHER FREEZING RAIN FROM BOSS....DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO SHARE. AS FOR SNOW...NOT MUCH HERE AND WITH THIS RAIN WONT BE MUCH LEFT.
SNOWMOBILE BUFF OR SKIER ARE NOT HAPPY CAMPERS AT THE MOMENT.
iS IT A FULL MOON OUT THERE, HAD A CUSTOMER WHO DIDNT LIKE OUR POINSETTIA AND WANTED THE MONEY INSTEAD FROM A INCOMMING ORDER. I TOLD HER I WILL CANCEL THE ORDER SO THE SENDER CAN GE THE MONEY. I HAVE HER IN MY MEMORY BANK AND WILL NOT SEND TO HER AGAIN. 2 TIMES THIS WEEK SHE PULL THIS STUNT,.
LUC

NO SNOW S'il vos plait!!

@@
< * >
(---)
Winds blowing from the west today!! I'm sorry we did this to you ROCK!!...it was a necessaary EEWILL!!
Mike

Well got an order from a florist for Christmas Table Center $31.00 total inc. Delivery to go some 20 miles from our shop!! If I took out the $8.00 delivery I would have a BEAUTIFUL $23.00 arrangement?????

I really have to wonder how long some florists can survive with 1980s pricing??:confused:

We did ask for more $$$, took all day but did get $45.00!

Ok all you Canadians,
I had my first order to send to Canada. I must have done it right because I did not get any thing back from the florist calling me a dirty name or anything ;) So tell me whether or not I did good or if I was dumb. It was for the FTD C1 SRP is $44.99 I sent a total of $61 US so that included delivery. Did I do ok? I am a real moron when it comes to exchange rates. I have never been able to figure out how that works. I travel out of the country alot and I usually just hold out the money and trust the people to be hones. Ha! Anyway, just wondering if the filling florist is calling me names or thanking me for giving them enough money.

Jim

Want a good one? My "competition" down the street is doing cash and carry candle centerpieces for $7.99.
We do a round 10" arr with greens (less than 1/2 lb), design bowl, 1/4 cake oasis, 2 st white pom, 2 st red mini, 2 cones, 2 ribbon loops (10" red #3 velvet) and 4 25mm balls for $20. Get $3.99 delivery locally. Also my competition was in the local newspaper office today telling them I was closing. They called to ask me (one of the reporters is a friend).
It actually was a bit busier today. Pray for our little paper town. Thanks

For your little paper town...

and ALL the good folk like you IN that little town, bless you all for being the TRUE "Bravehearts" of our nations, for the fights you must fight to win the day!!
As far as the "competition"...."OUCH" $$$ , how on earth can they sell centres' for $7.99??...UNLESS, they're grabbing ALL the cash they can before they go run away, and leave YOU with the mess!!...it's happened around here MANY TIMES.
Mike:(

Originally posted by jbarb
Ok all you Canadians,
I had my first order to send to Canada. I must have done it right because I did not get any thing back from the florist calling me a dirty name or anything ;) So tell me whether or not I did good or if I was dumb. It was for the FTD C1 SRP is $44.99 I sent a total of $61 US so that included delivery. Did I do ok? I am a real moron when it comes to exchange rates. I have never been able to figure out how that works. I travel out of the country alot and I usually just hold out the money and trust the people to be hones. Ha! Anyway, just wondering if the filling florist is calling me names or thanking me for giving them enough money.

Jim

Jim, you did good.......brownie points for you!!
the florist in Canada would have received $80.49 after exchange and taxes (most provinces) and our suggested price is $67.50 Canadian before delivery so you should get a full value arrangement including delivery!!

candle.gif

Wishing you all very MERRY CHRISTMAS from Our Shop to Yours.
"God Bless all the Real Florists"

Centerpiece

Xmas centerpieces w/o candle - $40
Xmas Centerpiece w/ candle - $45

$5 delivery within city limits.

BBJ, Our Christmas Centerpieces start at $29.99 with a $5.99 local delivery so our starting total would be $35.98.

Happy Holidays!

Frank *** Golden Rose Florist ***

Status
Not open for further replies.