who is this???

Status
Not open for further replies.
now i'm aware of it,i can look forward to it.

Again: http://www.flowerchat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14589

Jim was announced a while ago, as he mentioned in the bulletin.

As Erlene mentioned, a few users reported display problems with the email template. We tested it on multiple platforms, but as each email client display content differently it can be an issue. We'll work to have the issues sorted out or switch to a new template by the next issue.

We don't control what goes into your SPAM box. False-positives are a fact of life with SPAM filters, so we do pre-screen our emails against some filters before sending. Unfortunately, it's not possible to test against every combination.
Miss marple standing down,i will try to pay more attention to all around me in the future,but cant promise not to miss read the occasional false- positive,even the best detectives get them wrong sometimes.

so THIS is why I haven't been sleeping well?

Thanks for clarifying

I got it, appreciated it, and thought that if ALL users get this, it might encourage some of the more 'casual' users to check in more often. Kind of like "oooh, that's interesting, maybe I'll click on this thread and see what they have to say... and while I'm there I'll add my 2 cents too!"

I think it will be a great addition.

</soothing hardworking grumpy guy>:thumbsup

Exactly!
I know a couple of people who would enjoy the forums, but just don't take the time to see what we are all chatting about. I love it. thank you, we all appreciate you and the many things you do!!

Is there a way to track what kind of intrest the newsletter created?
We saw a 30% bump in traffic that Friday over the previous Friday average.

Got this weeks Bulletin..

Again: http://www.flowerchat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14589

Jim was announced a while ago, as he mentioned in the bulletin.

As Erlene mentioned, a few users reported display problems with the email template. We tested it on multiple platforms, but as each email client display content differently it can be an issue. We'll work to have the issues sorted out or switch to a new template by the next issue.

We don't control what goes into your SPAM box. False-positives are a fact of life with SPAM filters, so we do pre-screen our emails against some filters before sending. Unfortunately, it's not possible to test against every combination.

Ryan
Cheers for fixing all the techy stuff,you must have sorted my platform because this week i got the bulletin from Jim,in the normal fashion not in spam folder,apologies for my Columbo moment.This weeks bulletin is clear and readable thankyou.

Status
Not open for further replies.