Will work for $$

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you or anyone else handle this or similar situation?
The exact same as what you just said - the difference being the middle man of course. If you had a customer trying to purchase that directly from a florist who had a clue of some sort, it may turn out differently. If there was no middle man between the purchasor and me, I would try my best to explain why something is inappropriate. If that didn't work, I would send the requested item. There are certain times when someone's wishes outweigh my better judgement - if I felt that strongly about something being inappropriate I may still deliver, with a note explaining that the sender thought this was the best expression of their wishes for the recipient. We have delivered a spray to a home, but it was customary & common for their nationality to have a small shrine set up with flowers, photos, in the deceased's home - we found this out only by trying out persuasion on the sender.

As for the criteria, I will absolutely admit that it may change with the checkbook balance. We have delivered anonymous orders, though I don't like it. I explain to the sender that we will divulge, though I have one regular sender who I don't divulge..... I guess it depends upon my "judgement" at the moment - imperfect for sure, but that's the nature of the criteria. I do try to make my recommendations, to what is professional and appropriate, but I have learned my criteria aren't always what pays the bills. Hence the purple callas.

Reactions: 1 person
Hot off the presses from South America..Tracie starts new trend

Just got the latest release from a South American Farm...painted/tinted callas are the latest rage and they are flying off the shelves....Trace...you are the trend setter that I thought you were...!
lol
Sher

Attachments

• CALLA%20TINTED%20%28SUC%29[1].JPG
    CALLA%20TINTED%20%28SUC%29[1].JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: 1 person
At last! I'm AHEAD of the trends! Thanks for the update - be sure & stock up on your neon toned Design Master now!
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.