Willingness to fill incoming orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
We raised our minimum earlier in the year and spent a few months rejecting the orders below what we asked, I don't think we have gotten one this last week that was below our minimum. We also ran out of Kincaids and after trying to get them to let us substitute, which they canceled, they quit sending us orders for them. Things went pretty smooth after that.

Trish

Trish,
We upped our min before this holiday hit too and we're not having to reject very many orders...only the ones coming in from TF HQ to an adjacent city - mostly because they haven't read our delivery rate going there. And, we're not wasting time asking for more money this year. No point to that when they're coming from HQs in the first place.
~ Dorothy

We still get a small amount under our minimum too, but probably less than 10%. I believe those are operator error. In the case of an order gatherer or Tel, they have already gotten a refusal from one or several other florists and they are manually selecting, not even looking at the minimums, or hoping it will get filled anyhow.

We have RTI, and the thing that bugs me is that a preferred florist taked priority over codification, and this is not an option you can choose. So if I have a florist listed as a preferred, but not codified for the Tel item, it still selects them, and I look like a moron.

Not sure if the other Tel computer systems are set up that way. Apparently more florists (OG's) want it set up to go to a preferred rather than a florist who is codified for the item. OR they just don't set up their product codes correctly.

Reactions: 2 people
With MAS if you set up the product properly - it won't allow you to choose someone that doesn't have it unless you know the standing on one leg trick.

It's well set up to autoselect tho we don't allow it to do this.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.