Yep, looks like a plane to me... NOT~!

actually, at sundown (red sky at night) I've watched the jet contrails and have seen similar .... so it's not quite so unbelievable and we get lots of flight patterns here in Mid Maine from the traffic patterns into and out of the country.

actually, at sundown (red sky at night) I've watched the jet contrails and have seen similar .... so it's not quite so unbelievable and we get lots of flight patterns here in Mid Maine from the traffic patterns into and out of the country.
Except that they "claim" that they know where every airborne plane is at all times. Why didn't they come out and say "it was Delta Flight 699" or something, rather than order that all our missile's be "hands on counted"?

Something fishy going on here...

Except that they "claim" that they know where every airborne plane is at all times. Why didn't they come out and say "it was Delta Flight 699" or something, rather than order that all our missile's be "hands on counted"?

Something fishy going on here...

I believe on the nightly news last night that traffic controllers couldn't confirm a flight in that area (which also doesn't make sense)