Not open for further replies.

BamaE4U

Apr 15, 2003
Hoover/B'ham AL
www.especiallyforyouflorist.com
State / Prov
Alabama
Fantastic, Amazing. . . . . . .

With all the gloom and doom spreading around, you need to know how INCREDIBLE you are!

WATCH THIS!

Reactions: 6 people
That was phenomenal Glenn - thank you SO much

You freaking rock dude...

That was GREAT....thanks! will be sending this on to a few people that could use some extra smiles.

Thank you. YOU are Great. You made me smile....
Inspired, I will try to pass along a smile today.
The power of positive energy !!!

Jennifer

Stopped for Gas. . . .

this morning. Filled the Mustang up for 19.50. Gave the guy a 20. Went back for change and the gas guy and I had a good laugh.

When I went in to give him the 20, I noticed his upbeat attitude.
When I went back for change, I told him "You have got a great attitude, my man and I really appreciate it".

You should have seen the smile come across his face!

The lady on the other side of my pump seemed down. When I got back to my car, I commented on how strange it was to have to go back for change. She smiled (had a great smile) and commented on how that was a good thing.

As I pulled off, I went back around and told her what a GREAT smile she had, and that her smile made my day. I think she is still grinning.

You guys are AMAZING and isn't it great to be reminded about how little things can make such a BIG difference.

I don't know about you, BUT, I AM HAVING A GREAT DAY!

Personally, I think the point of the short film is when we be our own selves we can affect more people and make small changes that have reverberating effects. The guy naturally made people feel good, but when he tried to "make it happen" and failed he questioned his own validity. When he let himself react naturally he "created" the change he tried to force. The message for me is "be who I am without pretentions and all I wish to create will manifest."
As florists we do small things all day long that have a ripple effect. For that we are magnificent.

Thanks Glenn. What an awesome thing to share!:yourock:

Status
Not open for further replies.