You just ask Shirley she lets me bill with her

must be a moon phase thing. I had a couple of those this month too.. One had never done business here and lived a couple zip codes away... UM NO..

and the usual.... you charge for DELIVERY??? They always seem to be calling from Indiana... HEY INDIANA!! what is your DEAL?

Reactions: anytimeflowers
must be a moon phase thing. I had a couple of those this month too.. One had never done business here and lived a couple zip codes away... UM NO..

and the usual.... you charge for DELIVERY??? They always seem to be calling from Indiana... HEY INDIANA!! what is your DEAL?

or Kentucky.....I had a lady from Kentucky call not too long ago ranting and raving about how $7 for delivery was "highway robbery" and we were criminal blah blah blah. I told her she was welcome to shop around, but I doubted she would find anyone that would deliver for less. Then she told me the flowers had better be pretty "or else"....

He was in at 5 mins to close with cash in hand. Happy I was willing to still drive 10 mins out of town today and deliver it for him still today.

and yes he is a very infrequent buyer, I seem to have one ever 6 months who asks for the past owner. I talked to a friend who has had her shop for over 10 years and says it still happens to her too!

and the delivery charge well I haven't had anyone complain about delivery since last year when the family picked up the piece for an aunt or uncle rather then pay the 6.50 deliver.

We accept that the government will take our money anyway so why bother making any. I honestly just started charging delivery to the local hospital and funeral homes last year. I'm still a sucker for sweet old people.