You know that woman's deodorant called secret? You wanna know the secret?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazeal

Mar 27, 2005
Ashland
www.chicfloral.com
State / Prov
Oregon
I wear it.

Ok.. only when I run out of what I have and don't want to stink. But men, let me tell ya... it keeps me dry and smelling like cucumbers and peaches all day.

Guys... you might think.. I already work in a flower shop and that's just too gay... but before you knock it... it's peaches and cucumbers! You can't tell me you don't like that smell.

Guys, Just try it. I'm not asking you to wear a woman's g-string or watch Oprah, I am just saying the sweet smell of cucumbers and peaches is a nice scent and doesn't make you gay.

Just to prove that it doesn't make you gay, I'm going bow hunting tomorrow for bear and registering as a Republican!

p.s. Gin and the Cure, 'Faith'

Daz... you need to put down the crack pipe boy....

Yes, I do like the aroma, but I like it on ladies...not my mail man.:spam:

Daz, you are so funny that you have made my day!

Come here Big Boy! Let me smell your arm pit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of deodorants!

Speed Stick: FOr the man that finished under 1 minute!!!!!!

Right Guard: For the Man pe*is curves to the right

And now back to normal broadcasting!!!!!
Luc

Reactions: mikec
You're gay, just admit it.

Nobody up in here's gonna hold that against you.

Daz, you are too funny. I worry about how your mind works but i fear its just too late... lol lol I just read out your post to my hubby, you make me chuckle to much.

I wear it.

Ok.. only when I run out of what I have and don't want to stink. But men, let me tell ya... it keeps me dry and smelling like cucumbers and peaches all day.

Guys... you might think.. I already work in a flower shop and that's just too gay... but before you knock it... it's peaches and cucumbers! You can't tell me you don't like that smell.

Guys, Just try it. I'm not asking you to wear a woman's g-string or watch Oprah, I am just saying the sweet smell of cucumbers and peaches is a nice scent and doesn't make you gay.

Just to prove that it doesn't make you gay, I'm going bow hunting tomorrow for bear and registering as a Republican!

p.s. Gin and the Cure, 'Faith'

We can just say you're metro. Nothing makes you gay 'cept secks with other menz.

Heyyyyyyy you guyzzzz!!

Missy, after I posted that, I knew someone was going to say what you said. :)

-Freshman year in college, I was kissing this girl named Candy and she had a little stubble on her upper lip. - AT that moment, I knew I wasn't gay and told her I had IBS and had to go.

And Missy..before you post 'And there is nothing wrong with having IBS' - I know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.