Your opinion Please

Do you want toinvite any wire service to diner?

• Yes, I don't mind them there.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I wish it to be for florist only this time.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Heck yes, if they are going to pay hte tab.

• Out with TF and FTD, but invite Blossom's Network

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luc

Nov 1, 2002
Elliot Lake
www.a1florists.com
State / Prov
Ontario
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every time I am in Toronto at the GIFT SHOW, I organize a get together with florist and wire service people, to socialize, and fend questions.
THe last 2 times, we had the pleasure of gracious people of FTd appearing. THe invite went out to ALL wire service who wanted to come. WE also DO NOT EXPECT ANY wire service to pick up the tab.

NOW with everything happening with the wire service, I would like to organize a wire free get together. FLORIST ONLY.

I think we as a florist need to vent, talk, about everything that is happening in our business without any people from the wire service there to change our minds, make their views known or anything like that.

So I am asking anyone that is wishing to come to this dinner to vote either they think we should invite the wire service or let them out for this time. Democracy wins and I will do what the people want to. If anyone wishes to Private message me with their views, they are welcome. I will take into consideration everything that is said and if PM will stay with me.
If it looks like it will be to much of a hassle, I will remove myself. I want this to be a dinner of florists of wishes to come out for a fun evening.

I want to plan this dinner on Monday Jan 27, 7:00 p.m.
THe location is yet to be confirmed but I am looking at a Rib place on Dixon Rd. right behind Tuckers Market Place that we were the last time.
THe other location would be the Biffteque Steak place in the same area. If anyone has any othe suggestion please let me know.

THanks Luc

I'd vote on this but we're not going to the show this year so I don't think I should have a say in the vote.

Audra

If you are going to make it wire service free , then all services should be left outside the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.