A concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, when I went to rhodap186 intro it said "closed". I went there to bump it so she could get voted in or out. And I wasn't able to.

The thread was closed - not her account. Inactive threads are closed after a time, so that we don't get people (especially newbies) necro-posting something like "Ya, FTD sucks!" at the end of a 6 page thread from 4 years ago. Believe me - it happens.

Ryan

A pain? You.... naw :cool:

Sorry Boss, I guess I'm just making up for lost time since I've been a good girl for 32 years! HA! ;)

The thread was closed - not her account. Inactive threads are closed after a time, so that we don't get people (especially newbies) necro-posting something like "Ya, FTD sucks!" at the end of a 6 page thread from 4 years ago. Believe me - it happens.

Ryan
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Ryan...

Necro-posting... what a creative (yet somewhat disturbing) phrase! lol

It is isn't? Why am I picturing zombies at the computer???

Hello to all-
Just to let you know, I started to sign up for fc a long time ago, and got terribly hung up so I could never finish my application. Recently I decided to try again with the help of a friend. I answered all the questions and have been waiting to be accepted. So I would also appreciate knowing what is going on with my "account". I'm not a "newbie" that is just along for the ride, I have lots to contribute if I could ever get it all accepted into full membership. Thank You all for the consideration.

Actually your info thread is open for voting again. :)

V

public Game scores-fun knee

When I first joined FC I also played games and became the "Sperm Wars Champion" Yea! me. So, when someone Googled "Chez Bloom", the third article that came up was the FC one announcing that Chez Bloom was the Sperm Wars Champ. Not exactly the effect I was going for but it seems to be long gone now.:spin

Reactions: clay
Status
Not open for further replies.