Another intro from bloomz significant sister

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twila

Sep 24, 2007
Corvallis, OR
State / Prov
OR
I'm Twila - Jonathon (bloomz) sister and the other side of our business, the creative side as Jonathon is the nuts and bolts guy (nuts for sure, huh?).

I've read here when he has pointed me to posts but never joined before. I already know a few of you (Ryan, Cathy, Mark, Sher, Carol, RC, Luc and a few others) but look forward to getting to know more of you.

I am the creative side of our business having been inducted into AIFD in 2000. I enjoy and work at all the design shows I can and am past President of our Oregon/SW Washington Teleflora Board.

We have been in business 15 years, starting from scratch and have grown thru tenacity and perseverance and costly mistakes into the biggest and best (no prejudice) flower shop in our area and are very proud of our business. A few of you here (Phil and Cathy, Brandon, Jason, Carol) have been into our shop and anyone is welcome to come visit us.

Looking forward to it!

Twila

Reactions: 7 people
Hey Twila.. so you are going to watch the board?? you mean Jon will let you out of the design room to play on 'his' computer??

I was at JOn & Twila's shop about years ago.. I love the multi door display front, stock back cooler. and she taught me how to glue corsages for proms.. She doesn't exagerate being the best shop in the area. All the hard work shows.

Carol

Bloomz sister

Hi Twila,
I wondered how long it would take you to come on board. Welcome to Flower Chat. You and Jonathan make a great team. I will look forward to reading your posts.

Carol Bice

I've read here when he has pointed me to posts but never joined before. I already know a few of you (Ryan, Cathy, Mark, Sher, Carol, RC, Luc and a few others) but look forward to getting to know more of you.

Hmmmmm....

Fine then.

I guess we're classified as "a few others"...

Since you obviously don't know me or my wife Dale, welcome to FlowerChat anyway.

As she has read this post as well, she & I will both make a point of only speaking to your brother the next time we meet...

(just kidding!!!)

Reactions: 1 person
Guess you're just chopped liver Preston...:blowkiss:

I helped write that introduction 4 times and had to log in each time it was written and lost it - so I got in a hurry, sorry amigo, my hanging out buddies and fellow cigar smoker.

and welcome to the artiste formerly known as

2yla :grovel::grovel::grovel::grovel::grovel:

my baby sister, :ylinfant::newbie
whom I used to spank on her widdle butt when she got out of line, and still will if she exposes me on my bullpucky posts.

:scooter::walking::bangles:

Hmm.... I guess we'll let you in .... ;)

Welcome, Twila! I'm tickled that I made the list of "known people."

Ryan

Something tells me that this site just got even better! Welcome Twila!

YO Twila... Welcome to the Community....

Finally...someone who can reach over and touch (slap upside the head) JB! :spintongu:spintongu:spintongu

Welcome Twila,

Are you anything like your brother?

joe
Joe,

We are about as opposite as opposites can be. However, we do make a great team and we both love flowers--GO FIGURE. I guess that's what it takes to make a great team. Thanks for your support.

Twila

She's a bit "chestier" than me too Joe.

She's a bit "chestier" than me too Joe.
Then she may just steal your "Miss Flowerchat" title.

Welcome aboard Twila - I hope you'll contribute often!

tracy

Welcome, Twila!!!!

Your brother is a hoot!!!!

By the way, my little sister is the artistic side of our operation also. I am the nut, for getting myself into this wacky biz. Still we are having lots of fun. Congrats on your success and welcome to flowerchat.

We are very glad to have you and Jonathon here.

All the best

Status
Not open for further replies.