Apparenty there is no freedom of speech on these boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too have been here a long time and to be honest I'm not offended by the "clutter". Like anything where there are people (often large numbers), there will be extraneous comment. It's easy to avoid if one chooses.

V
me neither......

I have been reduced to tears on another Florists forum, by the way members have spoken and even threatened other members !

This site is NOTHING like that, and even occasionally when debate gets heated, is stays mature and people generally move on quickly,
Please dont take this personally and keep up with your opinion !!

You are so right on with that Tracy. I feel exactly the same way although I don't have any experience with any other florist board...so don't know that.

I got a red dot from Ryan once for saying 'whoring' - lol - But I will say, kudos to Ryan for posting his name on my red dot, that makes him really cool and that he wears Fluevogs too!

WHORING!

Yeah sometimes I feel like I am in JH with a bunch of really smart florists who I learn from. JB is my cool rebellious friend who cusses at the teacher and smokes pot, but you don't cause you know you'll grow up living in your mother's basement if you do.

p.s. Whoring.

lol come on!

p.p.s. I have never left a red dot in my life. Only green dots to my 'click' to help their ego and look cooler than all my enemies here. (like JH) lol

COME ON!

Reactions: bloomz
OK,
I can't resist.
I had the card mesage of my career come to me over the internet this week. There is not profanity, just references to intimate body parts.
Can I share it? It's hilarious (if you have a slightly perverted sense of humor like I do, it's the New Jersey in me).
I guess if anyone is interested they can pm me.
It's kept a smile on my face all week.....
My daughter gagged.

Bring it on!

I'm always ready and willing to learn new things. ;)

V

OK, I'll do it with stars...

My va**na is red
Your ba**s are blue
I've fallen and hit my head
But, that's not the reason
I'm crazy about you!

Great, huh??
My daughter was like, "are you going to write it"?
She was appalled.

why not, nothing really profane

Status
Not open for further replies.