Apparenty there is no freedom of speech on these boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excptnl

Nov 29, 2007
Boca raton
State / Prov
Fl
maybe someone can tell me why my reputation score looks like a street light???? all the pretty colors....reds and yellows with some green...oh so pretty....

I thought I had freedom of speech???? Apparently not....I thought we were all adults here??? who knows......I'll tell ya......you wouldnt want me at any of your mixers..........I just dont blend in with the typical "floral scene" Brooklyn and Agapanthus do not mix well

Reactions: 1 person
I don't see any red dots in your rep power. I can't access your user cp of course,

because some people agree with you and some don't and that's how it is.

Nothing wrong with that. If you like expressing an opinion here at FC, get used to it.
That's the way of it!! :)

oh just think of it as a pretty rainbow beautifying your page.... I would say welcome to the club it's the norm. Unless someone calls you a name then that's a different story.

because some people agree with you and some don't and that's how it is.

Nothing wrong with that. If you like expressing an opinion here at FC, get used to it.
That's the way of it!! :)

when someone tells me to watch the language...I take it personallly.....we arent 9 yrs old here....I always express my opinion.....good bad or ugly.

Reactions: 2 people
when someone tells me to watch the language...I take it personallly.....we arent 9 yrs old here....I always express my opinion.....good bad or ugly.
and I say keep on keepin' on! Say what ya want but don't get mad when some one doesn't agree.

If you ever read any of my posts, you'd understand what I mean.

Say what ya want, and say it often.

maybe someone can tell me why my reputation score looks like a street light???? all the pretty colors....reds and yellows with some green...oh so pretty....

I thought I had freedom of speech???? Apparently not....I thought we were all adults here??? who knows......I'll tell ya......you wouldnt want me at any of your mixers..........I just dont blend in with the typical "floral scene" Brooklyn and Agapanthus do not mix well

I don't see any red dots either. Just for the record, freedom of speech means that you can say (almost) anything you want. It doesn't mean people have to agree with you or that there aren't any consequences.

Reactions: RJD and LJVF
I don't see any red dots either... however, if you get them, wear them with pride because you probably earned them standing up for what you believe in. ;)

Personally I enjoy your posts and hope you keep being true to who you are. And if I should disagree I'll let you know... politely of course and without benefit of red dots.

Language... goodness, there has been some language on this board.

V

I don't see any red dots either. Just for the record, freedom of speech means that you can say (almost) anything you want. It doesn't mean people have to agree with you or that there aren't any consequences.

I dont care if people agree or not...that is not what i am saying....I am talking about people being too sensitive, too politically correct.....ok I'll just come out and say it....I CANT STAND HOLY ROLLERS...Has nothing to do with agree or disagree....just please people...stop being baby's if someone says something stronger than gosh darn!

I thought I had freedom of speech???? Apparently not....I thought we were all adults here???
I guess I'll take this as directed at me, since I was the one who removed the MF expletive from the post last evening. IMO, that's one of two items I will not accept, no matter how you type it to bypass the language filter.

Most adults I know can express themselves without swearing and using foul language.

For the record, I refrained from giving any dots, so they would all be from other members of the community.

oh I don't give a flying F if someone curses or goes a little on the nasty side on this board... Doesn't bother me one bit....so curse away! Have at it... lol

ETA: but there are repercussions to using such language...I for one don't really tempt fate that much nor do i want to find out said repercussions so I don't really use that language.

I guess I'll take this as directed at me, since I was the one who removed the MF expletive from the post last evening. IMO, that's one of two items I will not accept, no matter how you type it to bypass the language filter.

Most adults I know can express themselves without swearing and using foul language.

For the record, I refrained from giving any dots, so they would all be from other members of the community.

Ya know, i am realizing that I may have come on too strong...You are absolutely correct boss....I certainly can express myself without using that language....but........sometimes, for me, it's necessary....

P.S. I really do talk this way in person..I am not being fake...this is who i am...I can converse on many topics...but for whatever reason, I have a gutter mouth....

oh I don't give a flying F if someone curses or goes a little on the nasty side on this board... Doesn't bother me one bit....so curse away! Have at it... lol

ETA: but there are repercussions to using such language...I for one don't really tempt fate that much nor do i want to find out said repercussions so I don't really use that language.

I'm sorry this is getting so much attention...I really dont do it for that reason....

I'm going to leave this thread alone for now, it's been a long dang day, and I do not want to do something I may not regret in the morning...

Ok, lets talk about me then. My battery died today and I had to walk q mile in 10 degree weather and then get the battery fixed and wah wah wah, I live in the freak'n Tundra and I look like Yukon Cornelious.
:ylinfant:
Ok and even though we all know its cold as hello here in MN, I saw some jacka** snowshoeing across lake Calhoun which is idiotic to say the least as he could easily fall through. There, I changed the whole subject.

I live in the freak'n Tundra and I look like Yukon Cornelious.
quote]

THANK YOU so much for that laugh!! Off to pick up my daughter from her last day of school...I am expecting tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.