Status
Not open for further replies.

NavyBrat

Aug 27, 2005
Medford
www.richardsonsflowers.com
State / Prov
NJ
With tears in my eyes and a heavy heart, I wanted to let you know that Brent passed away peacefully at 11:58PM last night.

On Tuesday evening, I knew in my heart that the end was near. I called one of my staff at 10:30PM and asked her to come into the shop for me. I wanted to spend the day with Brent. I was so glad that I was able to spend the day with him...I played his CD's (Brent wrote lots of songs and played the guitar) and played "our songs" for him. I sang badly to him...and apologized for my lousy singing voice. I held his hand and whispered in his ear all day.

Brent was the love of my life. I will keep him in my heart forever. I am blessed to have shared a love so special with this gentle, kind, loving man.

Our song:

Don Henley-Taking You Home

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/inside-job-don-henley-taking-you-home/3458963754

Reactions: Palms and TOTO
With tears in my eyes and a heavy heart, I wanted to let you know that Brent passed away peacefully at 11:58PM last night.

On Tuesday evening, I knew in my heart that the end was near. I called one of my staff at 10:30PM and asked her to come into the shop for me. I wanted to spend the day with Brent. I was so glad that I was able to spend the day with him...I played his CD's (Brent wrote lots of songs and played the guitar) and played "our songs" for him. I sang badly to him...and apologized for my lousy singing voice. I held his hand and whispered in his ear all day.

Brent was the love of my life. I will keep him in my heart forever. I am blessed to have shared a love so special with this gentle, kind, loving man.

Our song:

Don Henley-Taking You Home

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/inside-job-don-henley-taking-you-home/3458963754

Dianne, I am so, so sorry. I am sure there are no words that will help. Hugs to you and know that you are in my thoughts at this difficult time...

Reactions: NavyBrat
Oh Dianne,
I am so, so sorry. I know how heart-wrenching it is to lose the love of your life. Please know that you are in our thoughts.
Brent was fortified by your love and knowing that you were there.
You know that all your FC friends will be here for you.

Dianne, I'm sending you hugs right now. I hope that you can feel all of our love for you! I'm so sorry.

I am glad you had the opportunity to spend time in those last crucial
hours with Brent. I was with my Mom when she passed and those last
moments are very spiritual. To me passing is in itself a miracle that leads
us on to another experience. You came into Brent's life for this moment to
lead him on to that other experience, in peace. You are the strength that
will carry on Brent's spirit on Earth. Peace be with you.:hug:

...what a perfect song. Don Henly is masterful. I have goosebumps
listening to your link. Music is the forever connection.

Di,

I know you will hold all the memories and great times that you and Brent shared together in your heart forever.

If you ever need to talk I'm here sharing your tears. I'm sending you lots of love and smiles right now.

Lots of Love...

"They that love beyond the world cannot be separated by it. Death cannot kill what never dies." - William Penn

Diane, my thoughts and prayers are with you. We were so fortunate to meet Brent and spend time with him in AC. The days ahead will be tough, but you are tougher!!! We are all thinking of you.

the greatest moment in your life, is that special moment, when you realize you love someone without effort, through life AND death.....:purpletea
The tragedy of losing Brent is not easily fathomed, for reasons not apparent, maybe shattering your faith, giving you pause to remember that:
"When you come to someone's side, you are one"

Dianne....we're here..when you need us!!

Reactions: NavyBrat and Twila
Dianne,
I am so sorry to hear about Brent. No words can express my sympathy. You are such a wonderful person and he was so lucky to have you in his life.
All my love and hugs,
Lorrie

Sending our thoughts

Dianne -- I am so sorry to hear your news. I know it isn't easy, and that the road ahead will be a tough one. Stay strong, and know that Brent is watching out for you from heaven. Our thoughts are with you -- Rich and Kathy

Status
Not open for further replies.