Brent Passed April 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I am so sorry, my heart is aching for you. How incredibly tragic this news is.
And as for the "singing badly", I'm sure to him it was the sweetest sound he had ever heard.
Take care.

Jennifer

I wish there were some way I could help take away some of the pain you are feeling. The two of you were indeed blessed to be in each others lives-if only for a short time. I truly believe that he still knows of your love and forever will as will he too, love you forever.

I love you Dianne...you are a blessing to me and many many others. I don't need to tell you that I am always available, cuz you know that. But I'll remind you anyway!

Love, prayers, hugs and sympathies to you :iwuvyou: :kuddle:

Reactions: NavyBrat
Diane, I know that words on a screen cannot take the place of a warm, comforting hug, or give you a shoulder to cry on.......but behind these words are your fellow florist family. We have lost people near and dear to us as well. Know that you have all my prayers, thoughts, love, and caring wishes coming your way.

I've been thinking of you all day today, and now I know why.

I'm so so sorry, and wish I could .... just do anything to make this different for you both.

I'll miss seeing the love between you - it was very evident in his wry and obvious way, this love. It's always a privilege to see that between people, and I'm glad we got to see it for you & your Brent.

love & hugs,
tracy & mike

you know we're here for you...

Dianne, how terribly, incredibly sad is this news! I kept thinking he would start getting better. I am sorry beyond my ability to express. I will continue to pray for you as I have been praying for Brent. May God tenderly hold you and give you peace and comfort.

As we learned of your growing love for Brent, we became more and more entranced by your posts. We love you. Whatever you need or want, we are here for you. God bless you, Dear Friend.

Reactions: NavyBrat and Twila
Navy, I cannot begin to imagine what you are going through. My heart is breaking for you. I send you my love and hugs.

Di, I just walked in the house and your post was the first I read.

To say I am stunned is an understatement. Peace be with Brent and our hearts are with you.

Take care.

joe

Status
Not open for further replies.