Brent Passed April 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diane, I am so, so sad to hear this and my heartfelt sympathies go out to you. Glad you had some time with him, take good care of yourself.

Trish

Reactions: NavyBrat
I am so sorry.
Sharon

Through your posts and the response from you FC friends it is clear that Brent was a very special man who had the love of a very special woman. There are not enough words to express how sorry I am for you but please accept more cyber hugs from me over here.
Carrie
x

Thanks for sharing your pain with us Diane!

All of us know of the special place Brent had in your heart. You shared that love with us and thanks for sharing the pain of your loss with all of us FC'ers as well.

Your blessing was in your ability to be by his side for a full day and up until the time, he had to say goodbye. Not many of us are that fortunate! In fact, many of us have to do a look back and wish that, we were in the position to be with our loved ones when their time came.

As wee Irish always like to pray:

May the road rise up to meet him,
May the wind be always at his back,
May the rain fall softly upon his fields,
May the sun shine warmly upon his face,

And until you meet again,
May the Good Lord hold both of you,
In the palm of His hands.

Dianne my heart just dropped when i read the title of the post, i am so so sad for you.

Please know that i am sincerely thinking of you at this time, im sorry i dont know what else to say as the words just dont seem right.

xxx paula

Reactions: NavyBrat and Connie
Dianne-
I just read the post. I am so sorry.
Sending you the strength of friendship and the power of prayer.
Again, my deepest sympathy.
Dave

So very, very sorry, Dianne...if you need anything,(although I can't imagine what...) please know that we are here and very sad...

Dianne... or anyone that may know. A few people have contacted me and wanted to know Brent's last name and if I knew the details of the his service (when and where). Please post that info or PM me.

Thanks so much.

Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.