Announcement Change Is Coming

Will the option to scan through and read unread posts or messages return? To be honest, that is a feature on the old FC I found most helpful.....able to go direct to a listing of unread postings.

It never left :)

There's the big "What's New" button in the menu, or you can select from new forum, blog and article content from the submenu, or you can click on the "xx unread posts" in the top-right under the Log Out link in the top-right.

Thanks Ryan - I see that now, I just now got back online as well, I have been computer free for two days myself. I had put my old one in the shop thinking the harddrive had messed up......HA.....I wish, the motherboard in the laptop died. - So, I had taken my new laptop in ( cheaper to buy a new one than to try and repair the old ) to get some of the files from the old laptop moved over to the new one.

And YES, NOW all my AIFD pictures are back.

Hi Ryan,
Like the new look...so far....getting acquainted with it...
How about the option to see previous posts posted by someone, including self? Or, am I missing that somewhere?

Dore,

Just click on a person's username, and you can view forum posts and blog posts. You can also search by author in the advanced search, or click a link in a member's profile to see their posts.

I see that, only it appears to only show the posts posted after the FC Change, none of the previous posts. For instance, it shows I have two posts.
But, if I search in Advanced Search by user, it shows all of the posts posted.

I see that, only it appears to only show the posts posted after the FC Change, none of the previous posts. For instance, it shows I have two posts.
But, if I search in Advanced Search by user, it shows all of the posts posted.

I noticed that as well. I'm rebuilding the search index. It takes up to an hour to rebuild.

I noticed that as well. I'm rebuilding the search index. It takes up to an hour to rebuild.
Ryan, I see now that you can see previous posts, but here is an obversation. You can see all Threads started by someone which includes 2009,
and you can see posts that were posted by someone, BUT, nothing from 2009. They are all from 2008 and recently after the change over. Is there a way to see all of the posts from 2009?

We're almost there: The biggest announcement so far will be coming tomorrow. We've set the platform, now it's time to move forward.