Not open for further replies.

BOSS

FlowerChat Administrator
Oct 31, 2002
Midland
www.smithsflowers.com
State / Prov
MI
Trying to come up with an inovative idea to boost staff participation in week after nexts Proms... I thought, Co-Ed Naked Corsage Design should do the trick....

Have'n a hard time with the shirt tho...and the drivers want to help too :confused:

*shiver* That draws a pretty wacky picture in my head...

Can I come and work for you for Nothing!!!!!
Speeking of corsage...how about FTD introducing them for mothers day !!!!!!!!!
I dont like it!!!!
Luc:mad:

lowena-cam-flowers.jpg

'Nuff said :confused:

Not nearly....

Originally posted by Infinite
lowena-cam-flowers.jpg

'Nuff said :confused:

Works for MEEEEEEE

Tried to get Cherie to get a Tattoo like that, but she sayz I have enough for both of us.....Too Funny

Originally posted by Luc
Can I come and work for you for Nothing!!!!!
Speeking of corsage...how about FTD introducing them for mothers day !!!!!!!!!
I dont like it!!!!
Luc:mad:

What do you mean introduce???

We sell corsages every Mother's Day. Though it has gone downhill just like Easter corsages.

BOSS did you contact FOX TV for a new show?

Originally posted by BOSS
Trying to come up with an inovative idea to boost staff participation in week after nexts Proms... I thought, Co-Ed Naked Corsage Design should do the trick....

Have'n a hard time with the shirt tho...and the drivers want to help too :confused:

Dang bud, Naked Florist TV! start off like Naked News and slowly tease the consumer into a BIG PURCHASE!.

LOL! What's the number to the Midland Police Department?:D

Haven't done a MD corsage in about 8 years....maybe it's not the "thang" in small town Ontario...

Also, even if all the best looking guys on the planet were the enticement for corsages....nope...nyet, nada, non....hate the **** things.

CURSages

Originally posted by Victoria
nope...nyet, nada, non....hate the **** things.

YEP here too !!

Every year, for the last 3 years, I have raised my corsage prices the day after the Prom by 10%....

Reason I do it after the prom, is cuz then they have a whole year to get used to the new prices and I still get my prices up for the following year....

Not trying to gouge anyone, but as they become more and more EDUCATED the more intricate corsages we are doing...and

TIME IS MONEY ! My time, THEIR MONEY :)

I WANT....

one of those naked co-ed florist "SURVIVAL" shows....betcha NONE of us would fall down, and get voted off...we just STAND UP more better!!:) :)
Mike

:) Mikey that would be one too many of the reality show genre...besides if we shouldn't wear open-toed shoes to work, imagine the damage done to...well you get the idea. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.