Cool Flower Shop Websites

Have a look at http://www.marksgarden.net/ . The site has recently undergone a re-design and promotes its own arrangements plus direct shipping of artsy bouquets and vases. It does have a Flash intro (which can be skipped. :) )

This business is all about flowers as an experience and not a commodity. I really, really like it.

Educate those consumers!

Our site also warns consumers about "Order Gatherers". We are also seeing more & more flower shops dedicate a page to this issue on their sites. It's great information to get out to the consumers! I encourage everyone with their own website to consider posting this kind of information. In addition, Search engines pick up on these pages that are loaded with relevant content about florists. This will help re-educate the consumers about these companies. Here is our "About Us" page...

About Us...

Hope everyone is ready for Christmas!
Flower Power Network

Busy week, but just ran across a fun 'floral artisan' site I wanted to share - http://www.flowersinthefoyer.co.za/ . The 'shopping' section doesn't feature specific products, but instead offers descriptions and price ranges.

I really like the personality of this one.

Happy Holidays to all. :)

pinksweats said:
Where can I order those heart boxes - LUV 'em ! Anybody know?
They look just like the ones we get from FlowersIncBalloons (add the .com)

Another Great Site

WWW.SURROUNDINGSFLOWERS.COM

THIS SHOP SENDS ORDERs to me from time to time... use to get mailers from them as well. Yes, pricey... but nice to look at. Wish me luck... i am trying my hand at web design this weekend... wife and kids headed for Florida for spring break...staying behind to deal with Easter. :treadonme

Site Envy

This site's not new but it's great, IMO.
http://www.fieldsofflowers.com/

-I love the home page because it clearly states where they deliver and offers consumers different selections/prices based on local or out-of-town destinations.

-The product selections are unique, innovative and well priced.

-The current site content is seasonally focussed and fresh.

-There's abundant informational content in addition to the product choices.

-Check out the 'Childrens Parties' and 'Design Class' pages. Both options build customer loyalty and the kids' parties bring in potential new customers.

This one gives me a serious case of site envy. :thumbsup

Rhonda at work said:
That is Erlene's shop...
She is wonderful very smart cookie when it comes to web and marketing...
Nice lady....love her.

Aw, thanks, Rhonda! I just read this post for the first time today :)

Reactions: 1 person
Field of Flowers

CHR said:
This site's not new but it's great, IMO.
http://www.fieldsofflowers.com/

-I love the home page because it clearly states where they deliver and offers consumers different selections/prices based on local or out-of-town destinations.

-The product selections are unique, innovative and well priced.

-The current site content is seasonally focussed and fresh.

-There's abundant informational content in addition to the product choices.

-Check out the 'Childrens Parties' and 'Design Class' pages. Both options build customer loyalty and the kids' parties bring in potential new customers.

This one gives me a serious case of site envy. :thumbsup

Cathy they have been a long standing MAS "Super User" and were instrumental in helping us develop the gift cards for all our users. Donn has developed a niche in Florida and is looking to expand. very good/smart operator.His website almost grabs you and brings you inside...

Reactions: 1 person
gr8vet said:
Cathy they have been a long standing MAS "Super User" and were instrumental in helping us develop the gift cards for all our users. Donn has developed a niche in Florida and is looking to expand. very good/smart operator.His website almost grabs you and brings you inside...

The local and nationwide areas are a good idea, I am looking to update our site and want to have areas for local and nationwide delivery also. Hopefully by the end of summer.