Cool Flower Shop Websites

Can I get some feedback?

Our company handles the website for Field of Flowers. Thanks for the compliments CHR. :)

I've been testing their site with various browsers I have and have yet to replicate the problems that knife's wife, bittyblossom and CHR have described. Could any of you give me a little more info about what you're seeing, or maybe not seeing? If there's any problem with the site at all I'd like to get it corrected right away.

CHR, I think we met at the SAF convention last fall. Were you there? I think you at the table sat next to my husband & I at the "formal" dinner.

mozilla

LBeason said:
Our company handles the website for Field of Flowers. Thanks for the compliments CHR. :)

I've been testing their site with various browsers I have and have yet to replicate the problems that knife's wife, bittyblossom and CHR have described. Could any of you give me a little more info about what you're seeing, or maybe not seeing? If there's any problem with the site at all I'd like to get it corrected right away.

CHR, I think we met at the SAF convention last fall. Were you there? I think you at the table sat next to my husband & I at the "formal" dinner.
Lorrie, I also had same problem no products would display

I am using IE, it is not working for me.

What I am seeing is soften back ground photos, that I assume should show arrangement superimposed over the top. Nothing is there, no oictures of product, just the pages they should be on.

LBeason said:
Nice to 'see' you again. :) Wow, you handle this site? Did you guys design and build it? We definitely need to talk.

Using IE6 and can't see any products tonight - just background images and bits of text.

Thanks for the help!

If you guys & gals wouldn't mind to let me know what browser and version you're using that would be incredibily helpful. It's designed to work in 5.0 or higher browsers, and I've checked it this evening in several versions of IE, Firefox and even an old Netscape Navigator version. I see products on all of them. Also if anyone has Javascript disabled or if you're running any Internet Security Suites such as those by McAfee or Norton, which can interfere with scripts as well due to over-zealous security settings.

The shop has significant online business, so I don't think this is a widespread issue. But I would really like to resolve any possible problems.

(To get your browser version, go to "Help" and "About" at the top of your browser.)

I appreciate you guys helping out here, and if this needs to be moved to another place on the board please let me know, or one of the moderators move it as they see fit.

IE6.0 at both the shop and here today. Java script enabled. Running Norton 2005.

Lori, it was working this morning for me from this same computer. Seems not to be calling the images correctly on the category pages. The coupon pages are working.

Have you cleared the cache memory on your browser? (Sorry to ask but I've been tricked by that problem before.)

HTH

LBeason said:
If you guys & gals wouldn't mind to let me know what browser and version you're using that would be incredibily helpful. It's designed to work in 5.0 or higher browsers, and I've checked it this evening in several versions of IE, Firefox and even an old Netscape Navigator version....

Lorrie,

I'm using Opera 7...

I see images on the home page...

when I click http://www.fieldsofflowers.com/localmain.htm I see images..

When I click "birthday" http://www.fieldsofflowers.com/cgi-bin/fofcat-db.cgi?category=Birthday&type=P I see a little girl bakground image and the words
Shopping For: Birthday and a link that says "back" then it's blank until you get to the links at the bottom of the page...

I hope this helps

Firefox 1.02 - Same as MLou

Last night I couldn't see them clicking all around, then a bit later it worked. Tonight I can't see them again

IE 6.0.2900

oops! Now it's working again! After clicking back and forth between local and long distance, now they appear. I think it may be in your javascript menus?

I am running the same as CHR. Just checked and nothing but beautiful soft background photos, "back" on the lefthand side, drop down options when mousedover across the top, and then link options on the bottom. "Refreshed" and still nothing.

D

Beautiful.

The flash intro is a lil slow and the pics don't work when you click on them, but again, very very nice.

Thanks Cathy.