flowerchat florist night out in AC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we have Joan from NY, Thom from CT, Heather, Adam & the contingent from PA, Sher from FL, all of us from NJ ..... this is beginning to sound like a convention!

kewl - something to look forward to!

Hi Heather, unfortunately, My dad & I will not be able to be there by 4:30. We would not be able to get to AC until after 6 PM. We will stop by to see if you are all still there but don't count us in for dinner. I have your cell & Tracy's cell so we can meet up. My cell # 732.773.1560. I'm so sorry to spring this on you because I know how hard it is to get a big group like this together!!! And we do appreciate it!!! Thanks for your understanding.

OK...so what time is the Convention? Heather...can we make it 6PM? That will give Brent & I plenty of time to get out of our jammies and into our street clothes...hey...we don't even wear jammies! What's the point...useless articles of clothing! TMI!

Seriously, Brent and I plan on arriving by 5PM...ringing up Sher and seeing if we can borrow her room for a little romp before dinner! Sher-we don't care about the view!

OK...OK...this sounds like a hoot! Awesome to see so many folks coming to party!

Here's my cell...609-230-2225.If I don't answer...Brent & I are busy...don't wait for us! I suggest we change the reservation until 6PM!

Reactions: master J
Hi Heather, unfortunately, My dad & I will not be able to be there by 4:30. We would not be able to get to AC until after 6 PM. We will stop by to see if you are all still there but don't count us in for dinner. I have your cell & Tracy's cell so we can meet up. My cell # 732.773.1560. I'm so sorry to spring this on you because I know how hard it is to get a big group like this together!!! And we do appreciate it!!! Thanks for your understanding.

Does 6PM work for you? Really would love to spend time with you again!

I most certainly will try. Marcy will be out of town until late Saturday night so I will have to arrange babysitting for the night. I'll let you know asap. I am always up for a party!

Looking forward to scary time with Thom! I bet I can be way scarier than you! Wanna see something really scary? Wait til you meet Sher! Hope to see you there! Let us know for sure!

WARNING.gif

So we have Joan from NY, Thom from CT, Heather, Adam & the contingent from PA, Sher from FL, all of us from NJ ..... this is beginning to sound like a convention!

kewl - something to look forward to!

I want Mikey!

Thom, I will be scared to meet you...no doubt you will pick on me about Deleware being a country!!

Joan

Joan,

Thom is a lightweight! You're actually gonna meet the Brat! That should really frighten the flowers outta ya! It's been a long time coming...can't wait to finally meet you & Peter! Looks like we're in for a fun time! Where ya staying?

Sorry Guys and Galls, I'm not sure if we can make it Mums is staying for only 10 days and I am very short handed at the store. If we do make it I"ll call, beside who wants to have some Dutch speaking people on the table!! I will be sorry if I miss it.
Yes committing is not my forte.
P.S. I'll call you Diane.
This is not a definite no but don't make dinner reservation for us just save me a seat on the black jack table
Joukje

Sorry Guys and Galls, I'm not sure if we can make it Mums is staying for only 10 days and I am very short handed at the store. If we do make it I"ll call, beside who wants to have some Dutch speaking people on the table!! I will be sorry if I miss it.
Yes committing is not my forte.
P.S. I'll call you Diane.
This is not a definite no but don't make dinner reservation for us just save me a seat on the black jack table
Joukje

Awww shucks,
We really enjoyed your company the last time we met you in Philly!
Hey, if you come, I promise you will get your food first LOL! Poor Joukje had to wait until we were all done to get her meal last time :(

Ok... changed reservation to 6pm (under FlowerChat). They need to move us from the quieter back room to a large L shaped table near the bar, so it might be a little noisier. They already had two groups for 6:30pm in the back room (that would have been seated at our tables after our group had left). Counted Stacey and her dad in, just in case. If not, we'll just have a roomier table and a place for the bags of money we will have won. So still 14 for now, unless Joukje or anyone else can make it last minute. Getting better on the girl to boy ratio... 8 gals - 6 boys. Dianne, control yourself.

Heather & Bryan (hubby)
Stacey (purplegirl) & Dad
Joan (Knife's wife) & hubby
Sher
Adam and Carrie
Dianne and Brent
Tracy
Jean
Thom

I want Mikey!
Get in line. He's so freakin popular with you gals.

this hasn't happened yet?!
Well duh Joe, we're still waiting for your RSVP - 'ya comin or what?

Heather I officially hand over the FNO party planner hat to YOUUUUUUU. :) thanks for organizing this - I will gladly be the picture taker-er.

See you all then.

:)

bummer.....I wish I could go....I'll be there in spirit!

Heather,

You left out Georgeb from Salisbury, MD! I sent him a message to see if he was coming. No reply yet. He is a major Sher fan, apparently. Hope he's coming...I want as many men there as possible so I can lose total control! Uh...Brent is the jealous type...I have to be on better behavior than my FC stylin'...I don't like making him jealous...he is after all-my one and only!

See ya'all soon!

We will be there to see all of you!!! What a crew. My brother is a Sergaent with the Atlantic City Police Department. I've already given him a heads up.... At least I know I have a 'get out of jail free card' just in case - LOL. Hey Brat, for the right price it can be yours if you're planning to get a little crazy!!!:headbang:

We will be there to see all of you!!! What a crew. My brother is a Sergaent with the Atlantic City Police Department. I've already given him a heads up.... At least I know I have a 'get out of jail free card' just in case - LOL. Hey Brat, for the right price it can be yours if you're planning to get a little crazy!!!:headbang:
Stacey,

LOL, girl! I already have an "in" with the cops...I work for them! Not the type of work you're thinking...but oh how I love a man in uniform! Love those cuffs, too! Yum!

Reactions: purplegirl
Status
Not open for further replies.