flowerchat florist night out in AC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's March 21st because Queen Sher's arrival is on the 20th.

How fun if it is just girls - we could be the Real Housewives of FlowerChat! lol

I'll bring my diamonds & fake rolex. Someone else will have to bring the Botox. :>

whoops - Master J will be our token man :)

My husband is coming. We both like to gamble, drink, eat and meet new friends. That would not go over well, if I suggested I leave him home with the kids. :)

What hotel are some staying at? I would like to try to get a room at least in a nearby hotel.

My hubby is likely working - he started working overnight shifts in November. So it'll just be me, and maybe another florist friend.

Too bad, he'll miss hanging with his favorite flirt Ms Di. ;)

I think it's March 21st because Queen Sher's arrival is on the 20th.

How fun if it is just girls - we could be the Real Housewives of FlowerChat! lol

I'll bring my diamonds & fake rolex. Someone else will have to bring the Botox. :>

whoops - Master J will be our token man :)

Who is in charge of the fake boobs? Is that Adam's department?

Hey, can we schedule another one of these get togethers in August?!?! I am heading out to see my sister in My. Laurel (shore house in Tuckerton). I may need to ditch my husband & kids for a night. :rofl:

My husband is coming. We both like to gamble, drink, eat and meet new friends. That would not go over well, if I suggested I leave him home with the kids. :)

What hotel are some staying at? I would like to try to get a room at least in a nearby hotel.

I am staying at Caesars.....hope that helps
Sher...looking forwward to meeting everyone!

My oh my how this this thread has declined...

ANNNYYYWAY... thanks for the offer to help with my "gig" but I wouldn't DREAM of draggin' all you to Center Silly and do this weddin'.
(it's not that big a job anyway...)

You go and have fun.......while us working stiffs well - work!

(anyhow, AC is not my favorite spot... MUCH rather have a great meal at one of the other "cleaner" shore points...)

- H.

I talked to my dad today and he is in for FNO in AC. Just confirming - it will be March 21?

Any time after 6PM works for us. It takes us an hour to drive down to AC. I'll make a reservation for dinner, I'll just need a head count closer to the date. Buddikan & Bacchanal are excellent resturants and they are right there at Caesars. Any other sugguestions for good eats, let me know.

Well I hate to confirm that I will not be attending this Flowerchat conference in march as I am in Sault Ste Marie on the 20th and 21st. directing a play for a theatre competition we are in.

Maybe another time.

Luc

Well I hate to confirm that I will not be attending this Flowerchat conference in march as I am in Sault Ste Marie on the 20th and 21st. directing a play for a theatre competition we are in.

Maybe another time.

Luc

Not so sure I would call it a conference LOL...just a bunch of florists drinking, eating, & gambling!!!:musical:

I will definitely be bringing my 6'10" man, Brent! He is gonna make sure that I don't blow all my moohlah or have a weak moment and give some to Sher! Bummer...my boyfriend Mikey will not be coming...but I love Tracy...almost as much! Just bring those CD's, girlfriend! I keep checking the mail...but nada!

Not sure if we will stay the night...I will check out room prices or maybe Sher can get us all comp'ed? Doesn't matter to me where we meet...the best organizers of our little "conferences" seem to be Tracy and Heather, so I'll expect those two to come up with a plan.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and hopefully some newbies to our group!

Status
Not open for further replies.