flowerchat florist night out in AC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! How was the weekend? Did you all have fun?

Joe ;)

Joe, Joe, Joe...

We are meeting on the 21st...and I can guarantee we will have fun! I will try to get the group to pose for some kinky pics...but that has proved difficult in the past! Most of them are a little more inhibited than the Brat! Hopefully, someone is bringing a camera...Tracy? and we will post pics of the event. Keep checking back, Joe...you still have time to join us!

Joe, Joe, Joe...

We are meeting on the 21st...and I can guarantee we will have fun! I will try to get the group to pose for some kinky pics...but that has proved difficult in the past! Most of them are a little more inhibited than the Brat! Hopefully, someone is bringing a camera...Tracy? and we will post pics of the event. Keep checking back, Joe...you still have time to join us!

you mean this event hasn't happened yet!?.

joe

Reactions: NavyBrat
Hey - I wasn't positive I could make it, but looks pretty good for late afternoon anyway. Wedding appointments in the AM.

I defer to purplegirl/stacey or Heather for food - AC is not my gig, I wouldn't know where to go for dinner. Meeting @ Caesar's sounds fine, and I am not a picky eater, so whatever. I will bring my $10 roll of quarters for my 15 minutes of gambling, but that's IT. :>

Jean /sjeana from Every Bloomin Thing, Forked River NJ, will be coming too - she heard AC and jumped right on it. She will also be sad that my Mike won't be able to come - I think he may be cheatin on you Dianne!

I will bring the camera for evidence.

Reactions: NavyBrat
Count me & my dad in. Planet Hollywood is closed but there is a Rainforest Cafe at Trump Plaza which is next door to Caesars. There is also the Trinity Pub at the pier at Caesars. I'm off to New Orleans for a few days. I'll check back in next week to see where we are meeting. Laissez les Bon Temps Roulez!!!

I called the Trinity Pub and they do take group reservations. I put it under FlowerChat at 4:30pm on Sat 3/21. I agreed with Sher... if most are already hanging out at Caesars/Pier Shops, it would be easier not to deal with coats and hoof it all over AC. We just might be wearing our lucky sexy shoes!

I counted 14, but let me know if I am wrong:
Heather & Bryan (hubby)
Stacey (purplegirl) & Dad
Joan (Knife's wife) & hubby???
Sher and Friend (friend joining us?)
Adam and Carrie
Dianne and Brent
Tracy
Jean

Here is a link to their website:
http://trinitypubac.com

And here is the menu:
Menu_page1may2008.jpgMenu_page2may2008.jpg

Great choice Heather!

is it wrong that i already know what i'm ordering, from appetizer to dessert? Yum! :redface2:

I called the Trinity Pub and they do take group reservations. I put it under FlowerChat at 4:30pm on Sat 3/21. I agreed with Sher... if most are already hanging out at Caesars/Pier Shops, it would be easier not to deal with coats and hoof it all over AC. We just might be wearing our lucky sexy shoes!

I counted 14, but let me know if I am wrong:
Heather & Bryan (hubby)
Stacey (purplegirl) & Dad
Joan (Knife's wife) & hubby???
Sher and Friend (friend joining us?)
Adam and Carrie
Dianne and Brent
Tracy
Jean

Here is a link to their website:
http://trinitypubac.com

And here is the menu:
View attachment 5583View attachment 5584

I just called Dutchchick (Joukje) to see if she will be joining us. Her mother is coming from Holland for a visit, so I told her to bring Mumsie along! She will let me know for sure tomorrow.

What's up with the 4:30PM dinner? That could be a little early...I know it could be too early for Joukje. I have been taking Saturday as my day off, and last Saturday...Brent and I were in bed until 3PM! Geez! We'd have to jump out of bed earlier than we're used to and get presentable! We take our Saturdays seriously! Can we change the meet time until 5:30PM?

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

May I also suggest we ask for separate checks? Sure would make paying the bill a H of a lot easier!
are you afraid Sher's bill tab will out-balance your dinner tab ?lol

Separate checks, later dinner time, I'm easy for either

celly tellys just in case - 609-661-0093

Hey Brat...getting nervous about not winning...worried about the bill...so unlike you...lol
Good idea tho...works for me..
celly telly 305-219-9904
Let me know when you ruffians arrive...
Sher

I wish I had read this earlier... Can I come?

Hell yea!

I am ok with later. Guess I was thinking 5pm at first... give us drinking time then sober up time to drive home. I know some have a distance to drive. When I asked for 5pm... they said "would 4:30 be ok?". I asked for the quietest part of the bar. Saturday in an Irish bar a few days after patty's day could be kinda loud. I will call back and change to 6pm... or later?? Those of us that want to meet earlier for a beverage can do that too.

Heather's cell 610-996-7077

I most certainly will try. Marcy will be out of town until late Saturday night so I will have to arrange babysitting for the night. I'll let you know asap. I am always up for a party!

Status
Not open for further replies.