Announcement FlowerChat Logo Contest - Winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theRKF

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2002
striderseo.com
State / Prov
DE
After a full month of submissions and voting, I am excited to unveil the new FlowerChat logo, as selected by the FC Community.

The winning design, with a total of 25.8% of the vote, comes from Jay, one of the designers on our Strider team. Jay is behind the majority of the custom Florist 2.0 website designs and has worked on FC material for several years. I've personally worked with him on many projects for many years and have always been very impressed with the quality of his work. Jay also contributed designs #5 and #2 that placed 3rd and 4th in the voting.

attachment.php

Strider entries are obviously not elligible for prizes in this contest, so the prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place will be awarded to the first elligible members. This means that Eric S, whose design #9 took 2nd place will receive the grand prize.
attachment.php

2nd place goes to Dorothy for her design #4.
attachment.php

3rd place goes to Dazeal for his design #10.
attachment.php

A round of applause and FC love goes out to our other finalists Tuberose (designs #3 & #8), Spring City (design #6) and Theresa (design #7).

Items featuring the new FC Logo are available for purchase at the new FC Schwag Shop. (preview below)
[fcschwag][/fcschwag]

We have several items available for sale, and more that are being published throughout the day. Most of the items are customizable - before buying you are able to change colours, sizes - even the text! Watch for a series of FC L0Lcat products coming soon.

Free Shipping: Using the coupon codes FREESHIPON25 or FREESHIPJUNE will get you free shipping on your FC Schwag selections.

Prizes:
1st Place: Eric will receive a free customized interactive video ad from Strider, links from the Real Florist and Strider blogs, and a special delivery from the FC Schwag Shop.

2nd & 3rd Place: Dorothy and Dazeal will also receive some link love and a delivery from the FC Schwag Shop.

Congrats to everyone who entered, and thanks to all the FC members who voted on the designs.

Ryan

Congratulations to Jay and to all who put forth all the great designs. It was a difficult choice believe me!

Well done.

V

Good work everyone!

AS a voter for one of the winning entries, Do we get to share the prize????

Luc

what is the zazzle loop and where do I get a t shirt?????

what is the zazzle loop and where do I get a t shirt?????
Zazzle is the provider for the FlowerChat Schwag Depot.

The "loop" is a flash object in the first post. If your browser isn't playing nicely with flash you can go straight to the online store at www.zazzle.com/flowerchat*

Ryan

Just a reminder, in case this point gets lost in the big long post at the top, all the T-Shirt designs in the FC Schwag Depot can be customized. (see attachment)

There are hundreds of styles and colours of shirts for men, women, kids and pets. Just click on the colour box or the Select A Different Shirt Style link. We will be adding more variations of designs but you can always make your own!

Ryan

Attachments

• Shirt_Styles.png
    Shirt_Styles.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 68
Congrats to everyone! I was just happy to be in the top 10.

Me too, Robin. I was just happy to be in the Top 10 - and it was surprise this morning to learn that by default my design was #2, though I did feel/believe inside that I had a good design. Congratulations to you and all the Top 10 and ALL the Winners! And Big Congrats to Jay! And thanks to Ryan for putting on the contest. Thanks Ryan.

Nice work Jay, now let's go have a beer! I thought your #2 and 5 were better than the winning one, but they are all good.

That winning logo looks soooo much better on white or black(t-shirt), than the green, imo. :) The yellow/green on the lime green background is a lil hard to see and didn't pop as much as your other two, but again, all were great. :)

Congratulations to the winners, was very surprised to make it in the top 10 at all, so many people on here that do great design work.

I'm a sucker for coffee cups, may have to order that baby.

Trish

Status
Not open for further replies.