Not open for further replies.

theRKF

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2002
striderseo.com
State / Prov
DE
The beginning of November marks the 5th anniversary of the launch of FlowerChat.

It seems like only yesterday, but to me this is like looking at one of my kids: I can't believe how big they are, yet they are still my baby!

The analogy doesn't end there! Just as with my children, I can't much credit for the growth or the genetics :) Our admin team and core group of members deserve full credit for the time, effort and passion invested in making FlowerChat the dominant force that is today.

What a year it's been! We've added new features, moved to a new server (having outgrown another one!!), added UK members to our family, implemented a new member approval system ... and talked a bit about flowers, too!

What I am most proud of about our FlowerChat community is the sense of family and support. Time after time members have turned to the community for support and each time our community has responded with overwhelming expressions of love and support.

I don't know what the next year will hold, but I know we have nice additions in the works - and I'm sure more drama and industry buzz is right around the corner.

Thank you to all our members - those who joined on Day 1 and those who joined today - for making FlowerChat the place to be for florists around the world.

Congrats! You've earned it!

Ryan Freeman
FlowerChat Administrator

Reactions: 1 person
It's all thanks for you, Ryan - for creating this place, personally funding it, keeping it up-to-date on the software side, and adding your very wise posts. It takes a special kind of person to give so much of their own personal resources to benefit so many others.

We owe ya', man. :yourock::bouquet2::blowkiss::hug:

Thank you, to all involved who developed this site, and still dedicate their time and efforts to maintaining it. It's a wonderful thing, to have a family of peers who really know your struggles and triumphs like we all do here.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
:blowkiss:
tracy

Thank you for the "looney bin" as my husband calls it !! :rofl:

Happy Birthday, Flowerchat!!!!

Congratulations Ryan and all who make this possible...there is nowhere I would rather be....
:bdaypig:

Thank you for the "looney bin" as my husband calls it !! :rofl:
Ya know...thats a compliment!

It is hard to believe... 5 years...who knew!

You folks ROCK!

(and a special thanks to Ryan, and his wife Janis for letting him "play")

Reactions: 1 person
Needing Each Other

FACT CONTRATULATIONS

Things are changing so fast. . . .

One cannot look back for how it can be done tomorrow.
Five years history can't predict the future.

We are in a period of rapid change.
FACT There are fewer florist now than in the past, by a sizeable number.

FACT There are fewer wire service members than in the past, by a sizeable number.

I doubt Flora Plenty[800] is picking up many of the drops from FTD & TEL

FACT The consumer is getting smarter as to using the Internet

FACT If florists don't start bringing consumers into their shop and to their website, they could be tomorrow's history

FACT Solutions will not come fast enough if we try to do it by one's own self.

FACT NEEDING EACH OTHER is what FlowerChat makes happen.

FACT CONGRATULATIONS FLOWERCHAT

I am only a young pup to flowerchat but I think its a wonderful place and the time & effort taken to make it what it is, is definately worth every bit.
Thankyou for allowing strangers come into a friends home....you are all very welcoming:)

Happy Anniversary! Thanks to Ryan and the other admins for a great place to discuss, argue, learn, teach about our industry!
Rock on...................

I'm really glad that I found this resource back in 05. There are so many things that I have learned and so many wonderful people that would never have gotten the chance to network with if not for FC.

Thank you for all that you do, you will never know how much all of us appreciate it!

Holy Cannoli!

I was so much younger when this forum started..we have all learned so much professionally, made real friends, taught each other patience and to keep an open mind and we are now International! So for all of you, I will once again beat the drum for the one-eyed chicklet...look at the donation button at the top of the page...if we all made a small donation , say the cost of a pizza for the family on friday night...well that would be an awesome way to really say "thanks" for all of Ryans work that he does for FREE and his amazing Admins, CHR, Boss, MLou, Mikey ...did I forget anyone..anyway from me to you Ryan and all.... ...thanks a bunch!
Sher

Love you Ryan... and thank you. This is a place that truly is a wonderful conotation of family. Glad to be a part of it.

Victoria (thought I'd sign my name on this auspicious occasion. ;))

Ah hel l...

V

Despite some turbulance from time to time, this is a wonderful place.

I learn far more than I give here.

You are all special.

joe

Status
Not open for further replies.