Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Flower Guy

It's a GREAT DAY to live, and love!
Nov 10, 2002
Dundas, Ontario, Canada
www.hamiltonflorists.com
State / Prov
Ontario
Please email Bob and George Kanganis RIGHT AWAY, and CALL THEM RIGHT AWAY......
The grapevine is indicating that the FTD Florists Bulletin Board is about to be dropped, with NO WAY for FTD FLORISTS to privately discuss FTD business without outside interference....
Mike

Originally posted by Mikey the Flower Guy
NO WAY for FTD FLORISTS to privately discuss FTD business without outside interference....
Mike

Maybe this is their plan... divide and conqour (sp) IMHO not in OUR or THEIR best interest....

I hate to say I saw this coming ....

Sorry, Mikey, that's your line.

Happy Ho Ho, from FlowerChat :)
"We're not going anywhere!"

You are RIGHT RYAN.....

it IS my line, and I've used it for both these WS's that we call "home".
I understand your glee...you have taken plenty of questionable abuse over this...probably mostly from ME!!
DOES THIS MEAN there WILL BE a PRIVATE Teleflora chat site?? Find out for me!!
Mike

People were pretty p*ssed about that Waterford disaster...and the truth stings like a beatch. Half the board yesterday was about what to do with the dawgs. And TF kicked their a** arond the block over and over and over AGAIN this hollyday for sales.

Actually, they probably did this to HELP us, so we wouldn't waste too much time there and spend more time on business. Right! That MUST be it!

The grapevine is indicating that the FTD Florists Bulletin Board is about to be dropped, with NO WAY for FTD FLORISTS to privately discuss FTD business without outside interference....
Mike

Did you ever try to tell Bob anything??

I should reword that.....Has Bob ever done anything that was requested by the members??

Re: the DEED is done...

real funny...REALLY FUNNY
Mike

I fail to see the humor, but I will say I'm not surprised...:hammer:

Where will the cheerleaders go now I wonder...

It's too bad really...can't stand the heat, so they got out of the kitchen...

V

Does FTD sucks still exist , maybe they can all go there and vent, seems Ftd hq received enough hot air from the board to heat the building for life and can now turn off the source. Now if only FTD.com went the same way, what a christmas present for the rest of us. Santa if your still listening , a last minute gift for all us florists !!! Maybe Bob will get a lump of coal in his stocking .

I'm

Originally posted by Victoria
Where will the cheerleaders go now I wonder...

It's too bad really...can't stand the heat, so they got out of the kitchen...

V

HERE if'n ya consider me one of them... mostly Advantage Cheering ya know, tis a good system, and the folks behind it ROCK ! Can't say I'll be do'n much cheering for the company otherwise...

Ya'll won;t hold that against me now.... will ya ?:confused:

Nah...you're one of the good guys Mark...;)

Mike

A HA.....bunch if PUSSIESS!

Re: What's TOTO's POINT?

Hey Mikey!

Last time I emailed you regarding DA SALE, you asked me; "WHAT'S MY POINT TOTO?"

Maybe now, you'll get THEIR BIGGER PICTURE, which SADLY, does not include US WEE BEES with the only exception of da collection of FLORIST'S DUES and FEES.

NO, I'M NOT GLOATING! NO, I'M NOT I TOLD YA SO-ING!

What I am saying is that, they are all vicious and have embarked on a new path of attempting TO STEAL OUR CUSTOMERS out from under us. Afterwhich, and if they cannot do a BAIT and SWITCH over to THEIR DROP SHIPPED ITEMS, will only use us as their LAST RESORT and at SEVENTY CENTS on our dollar.

Their FEEDING FRENZY (all the gatherers) winds up to be amongst themselves now, while trying to use lower price points which we haven't seen for the past 20 years. They've already EATEN THEIR YOUNG, so now THEY'RE TRYING TO EAT EACH OTHER.

Time to join IFA and ETFA while CUTTING ALL DA SKIMMERS OFF!

FORE! TOTO and TAKING CARE OF US WEE BEES NOW!

Dogs tend to bark, Alot of barking dogs end up howling. All that howling must have made management think the pack was Rabid.

Personally, something bigger is in the making. If they can't deal with this "warerford" issue in an open forum. Makes me think other issues would stir the pot even more.

Take the Moral High Ground. Pull their plug and let fate play its hand. Millions are at stake. Our Millions!

Status
Not open for further replies.